LegacyGT.com

first log. can someone look at it please?

instantfury

It's BAD. Your IAM is at 0. You have something wrong. Looks like a possible vacuum/intake leak based on fuel trims.

I didn't even bother looking at your logs. Stay off the throttle until you fix it.

edit: Looked at your log. First log is useless. Second log shows you not even making 8psi. Your car is in limp mode. Are you sure there are no check engine codes on? Double check with LV also, with the box checked, and reconnect.

damn. i do have some front suspension problems that need to be addressed. ball joints and tie rod boots do have cracks in them. the heat shield on the header, i think, is rusty and a little loose. when i drive down the road on uneven pavement there are some pinging and popping noises from the suspension. I did hook it up to full boost before i did the pull, so i'll put it back on spring pressure until we meet up next week franz. No check engine light was thrown during the pull. With mild acceleration there is a hesitation around 2-2.5k rpms after i flashed the tune. sometimes, not always though. I'll go do another learning view real quick. I knew i should have just waited until we met up... fudge.

vid of pull attached as well

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdlSEVZgsI0]VID_20120308_170648.m4v - YouTube[/ame]

1508551896_LearningView_SS_3-8-201273112PM.jpg.ad4b5721a14e9a5eb83fee0aa034265a.jpg

Whatever that noise is, you better get it fixed. In the meantime, stop driving the car around. You need to provide some background for what you are doing and did to your car. Why are you running spring pressure? What tune is that? etc.etc....

I had a clogged up pipe cat that made me think the turbo was bad. Got a bnr16g because it was less expensive than a brand new vf40 and then figured out that it was the cat that was the problem. Gutted the up pipe and then started running spring pressure right away because people said I would blow my engine if i didn't have it tuned. Got the tune last week borrowed Franz tactrix and flashshed yesterday. According to Shamar it's a stage 3 oem fueling tune. Thanks for looking.

Okay, I think I would start with finding out what that noise is and taking care of it because I think it's making your knock sensor go crazy and pull tons of timing. You're at IAM 0 (which is HORRIBLE) AND you still have 10* pulled. So yeah, I agree with franz about something loose. :)

so while driving around for work(i know i really shouldn't but i have to) i noticed the hesitation went away. i just did a learning view and huh? the road i did the pull on yesterday wasn't exactly in the best condition so maybe that coupled with my suspension problems falsely triggered the excessive knock?

2010795153_LearningView_SS_3-9-201234517PM.jpg.bb094dc51b344257eabb2acfdbbe81bd.jpg

1) Don't do pulls. If you had a problem with your leg, your doctor wouldn't tell you to sprint a 100m dash to diagnose the issue would he?

2) Reset your ECU.

3) Log the entire drive to/from work, shopping, etc., and stay out of WOT until we're sure it's not an engine related problem. Then pull an LV.

Will do. The reset ecu button in learning view is the same as a battery pull, correct? That's gonna be a big file because I'll end up driving at least a hundred and fifty miles or so. I'm a service tech for Konica minolta so I'm driving all day long. Should I pick and choose when to log? To and from with a couple random times throughout the day? Thanks again man.

the reset button is the same, you just dont loose your radio presets. i wouldn't log for 150 miles. a lv will give us a good idea if the suspension fixed solved the issues. however your fuel trims are CRACK.

Archived