LegacyGT.com

subaru technology "eyesight"

I don't really like the idea of the car deciding to start braking by itself like when it thinks that maybe there's something in front of it.

We all know how annoying is the oversensitive and overreacting ABS...

I don't really like the idea of the car deciding to start braking by itself like when it thinks that maybe there's something in front of it.

We all know how annoying is the oversensitive and overreacting ABS...

my ABS engauges going over speed-bumps

That is a shrinking market though. :(

anybody seen the audi comercial shitting on the self parking thing?

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=gVaFbkg9jRs]YouTube - Audi A4 Parking commercial[/ame]

I dunno, compare a turbo chared OHC boxer 4cyl making 250hp to a GM OHV v8 from the 90s making 210hp.. and symmetrical AWD vs what the rest of the market has.. subaru may not have technology in the way of gadgets, but mechanically they are still lightyears ahead in many aspects.

that being said. hands off my.. brakes! I saw this eyesight thing on the subaru.jp site, I thought it was an hid package :lol: the car appeared to have hids in their photo.

I would like to see something like this that draws boxes around movement at night maybe that would be in my vision (windshield projection would be difficult to pull off, but they might could do a hud like the vette has or something.) but i dont really want a system that brakes for me.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Archived