LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

08-09 SWP w/ custom grill in Dover getting on RTE16 south

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

• I Donated Too
because racecamry

I'm pretty convinced now that i'm going to end up buying a racerX fmic and putting it on my specB. I probably won't bother with the coating this time, since I was a dumbass and sold it to you lol

I'm pretty convinced now that i'm going to end up buying a racerX fmic and putting it on my specB. I probably won't bother with the coating this time, since I was a dumbass and sold it to you lol

:wub:

We should have similar cars drivetrain wise once I get around to finishing this round.

• I Donated Too
:wub:

We should have similar cars drivetrain wise once I get around to finishing this round.

Right now I'm stock airbox, PNP VF52, forge BPV, OSC plugs, DW65C, invidia catless downpipe, SPT catback.

I want to add the racerX fmic and an equal length header for a retune, should be perfect for daily driving.

Next step after that (year or three away) would be turbo inlet, air pump delete, TGV delete, ID1000's, and then a turbo like FP HTA-68/71m dom1.5/2.5XTR or BPT 18/20G-XTR. But honestly I may never cross that bridge because I don't want to rebuild my motor...

does he not have his subaru anymore?

Still have it. Just started driving it again since the beater is acting up. 600 takes the beater as it sits.

Right now I'm stock airbox, PNP VF52, forge BPV, OSC plugs, DW65C, invidia catless downpipe, SPT catback.

I want to add the racerX fmic and an equal length header for a retune, should be perfect for daily driving.

Next step after that (year or three away) would be turbo inlet, air pump delete, TGV delete, ID1000's, and then a turbo like FP HTA-68/71m dom1.5/2.5XTR or BPT 18/20G-XTR. But honestly I may never cross that bridge because I don't want to rebuild my motor...

Only differences, I'm running a intake, catted, ebcs, tuner, and stock heatrange plugs. Probably won't port and polish the turbo.

52 and a header is my next step. Which there will probably be none for sale when I'm ready to buy :lol:

• I Donated Too

Oh i forgot, I have an EBCS and accessport (been protuned). I had the turbo PNP because I basically got it for free, so i put some money into it. I'll also do uppipe when i do the EL header. My downpipe is ceramic coated so i'll also have the header and uppipe ceramic coated (turbo is also coated).

I'm selling jerm my AEM intake, which now seems like a dumb idea if I'm going FMIC again... damnit

Oh i forgot, I have an EBCS and accessport (been protuned). I had the turbo PNP because I basically got it for free, so i put some money into it. I'll also do uppipe when i do the EL header. My downpipe is ceramic coated so i'll also have the header and uppipe ceramic coated (turbo is also coated).

I'm selling jerm my AEM intake, which now seems like a dumb idea if I'm going FMIC again... damnit

Dont sell jerm your intake... he needs to pay his child support :lol:

06 Spec B on Mass Ave in Cambridge this morning around 6:45am. Made a right hand turn towards Teele/Davis while I went toward Alewife Brook.

05/06 Dark Blue LGT wagon with tinted windows, exhaust, etc on 95 South today around 4:45. Exited to Rt 2 west.

Black LGT 07-09 sedan on 93S today just past Rte 16 around 12:15pm. Got on the Hwy and you blew past before I was paying attention. Tried to catch up for a minute and decided I didn't need to exceed 85 just to catch you and give you a wave. Had my Thule Box on top.

Saw at least a couple 05 Legacys (didn't stop to check if they were LGTs) parked at the Landmark Center on P5 at the far end today. Was late, so I didn't really even look at 'em.

Ethan when are you gunna put your goodies up for sale? Curious to see if "you got what i need" :p

when it stops snowing and its reasonably warm out to work on ripping the car apart.

saw a black lgt the other day with mudflaps, no idea where but i saw you

Is the Lolvo BrenTuned, what's wrong with it?

No tune, n/a. Was going to dyno it for the lolz but it decided to act up. It seems to be running to rich when it's cold out not wanting to idle. I've replaced everything but the fuel system with OEM parts. I'm just done putting money into it. Clutch is strong still.