LegacyGT.com

Georgia roll call

tougefox

I was supposed to be off all next weekend for sowo but I may have to work now which totally sucks. ...but I've been thinking since rays closed down we could have Thursday meets at California dreaming in kennesaw. Food is more pricey but the drinks are cheaper. I also manage there so I could get us free apps while we chill. Let's all get together soon! If I am off next weekend you will definitely catch me at sowo

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

;5143690']Are Thursdays good for everyone? I think thats when rays had theirs. Our drink specials are Mondays and Wednesdays tho

I'm fine either way, but Mondays would be a good way to start a week with drink specials :lol:

I'd say not Tuesdays since that's when wrxatlanta does there's, and while I don't go to those others might.

Waiting for parts is the worst. I'm currently bidding on BBK for the fronts and I have to wind down the clock to see if I'll win. $510 for a front BBK w/ extra pads and 2pc rotors. I think yes. With that being said, nobody else go bid on it, I called dibs. lol!