LegacyGT.com

I'm working getting us more wheel choices

itsme

I got a call from a wheel company that I met at SEMA saying he would like to make lightweight mono block billet wheels for us if I can get 10 orders. He would like to move into the Subaru market and will make whatever offset we need and even make them fit big brake kits. I'm going to setup a dealer account and see the price list and I will let you know what happens. Bryan
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd like a Subaru spec'd wheel like the miata wheel offered by 949 racing. Thet look like crisp snowflake legacy 16's. Personally I'd prefer a 17" wheel, but I know most people want 18's. I figure if you can clear brembos with a 17" wheel, your most likely better off, since 17" wheel/tire combos almost always come out lighter.
All I need now is a hill holder and a center passing light...

Not gonna lie, that wheel actually looks pretty good. I'd be interested in silver, and 18x8.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

some of those are nice. others are...um, not as nice.

More wheel options are always good. Thanks for putting in the legwork!

Yes, different stroke for different folk and different cars. I will put in my dealer app Monday and see what price I can get and how much it will cost me to ship. I'm not looking for some crazy markup. I want to get a better price on my wheel and help out other members if I can. We have a chance to be the first with their wheel on a Subaru. I will give updates as they come in because I want new wheels for my car. ;)

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

This is interesting:

http://www.renneninternational.com/rennenblue/rennenbluers3.html

And so are the Rodtana RT wheels.

And so are the Rennforged M-Series and Concave wheels.

(Their http://www.renneninternational.com/ web site is a pain in the ass, though. I'm sure that a determined web designer could make it harder click on the Onyx link, but I'm not sure how.)

I know the site is not the easiest to navigate. I have a PDF '11 catalog they sent me I just don't know how to upload it to this site. It's bigger then the limit. I will get more information on what I need to do to get this GB going. I just posted link so you guys could get an ideal of what kind of wheels they offer.

Dons Profacti are HAWT. I'd maybe be interested in a set of those. They would be brilliant on a LGT.

ZR14, ZR15, ZR16, ZR17 all are LGT appropriate looks.

http://www.renneninternational.com/images/zentest_02.jpg

See what I can get done once I stopped coaching.:lol:

I just got off the phone with the owner. Any combo of 10 wheels. He can do the "Concave" , "mono lights", pretty much any of his designs. I should get my price list soon. So if you know anyone looking for new wheel that they won't see on every Subaru out their tell them to check out this thread. As a member this is that kind of stuff I want to do for the Subaru community. I went to SEMA with a mission to find new options and better price for us and that is what I'm doing. Bryan

I'm not looking for a profit on these. I just want to get my wheels cheaper. ;-) I want to see if I can sell these at my cost plus shipping. Remember, I don't have to sell these wheels to eat. I don't know if something like this will happen again. So, I'm trying to hook up the community if I can.

Update: I'm a dealer now and I got my price list. The forged wheel are MSRP starting at $1k a wheel for 19" x 8.5" -10" wide and go all the way to 26"x10". But, my price is well below $1K a wheel. I have to get the price for forged, Monoblock , and multi-pcs wheels in 17's and 18's . I have the price for the cast wheels from 15" to 28". They also said the price for the mono block billet wheels are the same as their 3 pc wheels. But, the price list they sent me shows me cast, forged, and 2 pcs wheel. So, I set up a meeting with the owner for next Monday he want to give me a press kit and talk about his products. I think this will work. I should be able to get club members unique ,quality wheels for less than the wheels out there now. I have to get price on shipping and 17" and 18" wheels then I can give a final price list. If you have any questions let me know. It's kind of late and I may be making a few typos. LOL

Let's start a list on what you want and I will start getting a price list together. Please keep your comments about people choices to yourself. If you don't like their choice keep it to yourself. ;) Let me know which wheel, what size, bolt pattern, and offset. Thanks Bryan

1. itsme concave, 19x7.5, 5x100mm, 45 offset

Archived