LegacyGT.com

PA: Presque Isle Meet.

Legacy2.5R

On Saturday, July 21st a couple of my buddys on ClubWRX are organizing a meet on Presque Isle in Erie, PA. We are going to make use of the charcoal grills on the peninisula and have a cookout. It will most likely mainly consist of WRX's but id like to get some Legacys there as well. This is also being posted on other local Erie forums, so dont be suprised if you see Hondas there too....:spin:

in anycase it should be a good time, i'll update this later once the exact time an location on the peninsula is established.

hope to see some of you there!

Wow this sounds like it would be fun...but I won't be up to Erie till the 28th when my orientation starts for Med School...Maybe if you do it again I will definetly be down...It would be nice to get some info on tuners in the area since I will be there for a couple of years...by then I should either have an 08 spec B or 07 sti ltd...

erie has a pretty good sized tuner community, for a first hand look check out erieunderground.com. shame you wont be up in time for the meet but theres smaller meets at the docks just about every night of the week. message me when you get up here and ill give you the scoop on were we hang out.

Archived