LegacyGT.com

E85 Fifth Gen

o1legacygt

Hey Guys,

Did a handful of searches but didnt see any results. Has anyone done any E85 tuning on the fifth gen? If so:

What size injectors?

Stock DP?

Stock Exhaust?

Stock Turbo?

What were your numbers?

Thanks

rutchard is about to I believe. I looked into it on stock fueling and it's a no go. A good stage 2 tune is going to put you over 90% IDC. So... shouldn't be much different than a WRX, requirements wise.

My tuner is pushing me towards E85 pretty aggressively since I don't want to change the turbo for a good long while.

P&L is the local tuner around here. However, from the looks of the site it sounds like there are concerns of the consistency with E85. I will be really excited to see the outcome of Rutch and Blizz.

I have a station right next to my place with E85 that I would love to take advantage of.

P&L is the local tuner around here. However, from the looks of the site it sounds like there are concerns of the consistency with E85. I will be really excited to see the outcome of Rutch and Blizz.

I have a station right next to my place with E85 that I would love to take advantage of.

Interesting. I drive by a station with E85 as well.

If you can't find E85 do you just flash a different tune?

That is my understanding. I was reading a post somewhere that said a flash of the Map when the fuel light turns on is fine. My only thoughts is if you have different injectors you would ultimately need two tunes; e85 and 93.

That is my understanding. I was reading a post somewhere that said a flash of the Map when the fuel light turns on is fine. My only thoughts is if you have different injectors you would ultimately need two tunes; e85 and 93.

this is what my tuner is doing for me, I have to ask him the specifics of how much gas need be left in the tank before I can fill with E85 and vice versa. supposedly the car will run a little rough before all the previous fuel gets through lines and the right map gets working with the right fuel.

I get my E85 tuned baby back tomorrow I'm uuber excited to feel the gains.

Archived