LegacyGT.com

Help needed with pinpointing issue(s) on my 2011 LGT - log attached

tytek

My car recently started running worse and is not hitting target boost. I checked for boost leaks and did not find any. After doing some logging, it appears that my throttle does not go to 100% when I am WOT under load. It does show throttle position at 100% when revving in neutral.

I have gone WOT on the attached log a few times, but it does not show it. The car boosts to under 16psi but is not pulling. Throttle position hardly ever goes above 60%. Could it be an mechanical/electrical issue with the throttle body itself? Or am I having problems elsewhere that manifest themselves in such way?

Max target boost is 17.5psi, but I never hit it...

This is Cobb Stg2 HWG map. It is a 2011 LGT with a gutted dp and magnaflow cbe. Any ideas on what might be wrong here?

TIA!

datalog2_small.csv

Your car's DAM is 0.69. Your car is limping for safety reasons due to tons of knock.

Hardware Requirements: Stage2 - Otherwise stock vehicle with an aftermarket highflow

downpipe WITH catalytic converter, stock or aftermarket catback exhaust, STOCK INTAKE SYSTEM and

STOCK INTAKE FILTER ONLY. The addition of any other hardware may make the vehicle perform poorly.

You have a gutted DP. I don't know how the 2011s are but the 2005's stock DP is VERY restrictive even being gutted due to the flat plate at the wastegate exit.

Also, if you're using the 93 octane map, back off to 91.

I have a catted invidia dp on the way. The interesting thing is that the car ran fine with the gutted stock dp, until I put the magnaflow cbe on. Not sure what to think of it, maybe it was coincidence. But will go to a 91oct map and see if things improve. Can you also look at datalog2?

Any idea why throttle position would not reach 100%? It limp mode causing it?

Will do a log or two with stage 0 and stage 1 as well for comparison. Thanks for the suggestions thus far.

And yes, I have considered a protune and will get it once the exhaust is proper.

For your next log, please remove AF Learning #1, Dynamic Advance, MAF volt. Also, I believe the parameter you want to log isn't Throttle Pos. It should be Throttle Opening Angle.

Will do. Thanks!

Archived