LegacyGT.com

Raptor EZ30 for '08 3.0R

I've been shopping for turbo/supercharger kits for my car for months now and I came across this (thanks to browsing this message board):

http://www.raptorsc.com.au/kits.php?id=58

After speaking with the guys from Dyno Comp here in Phoenix, they say this is a good route to go. My question is this: Do I need new exhaust right away if I have them throw this sucker on there, or can I get away with the stock exhaust until I find something better? I understand performance will suffer without the new pipes, but do I risk any damage to the car if don't get them right away? It seems that these superchargers are made to put on stock components.

Any recommendations for performance exhaust with a 3.0R fitment?

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
So you've obviously done this install yourself. Did you buy the whole kit with the intercooler, cold air filter...etc. right off of the bat? If I don't have 7500 USD for this what can I get away with if I do it in stages? I'm very new to this, but I would like to learn and do it myself. Any insight you can lend - your patience is appreciated.

I have the kit, although it's the 2.5i version, but from what I understood, you can run it with no intercooler. You just won't make as much power. I got my intercooler parts from frozenboost.com, you can put together everything from them.
'08 Legacy 2.5i - hybrid intake - delta 1000 - E85 - magnaflow exhaust

Archived