LegacyGT.com

the 3rd Gen pic thread...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Staggered wheels? You need some flares.. or less offset.. :lol:

And if I were you.. I would center the exhaust..

The wheels are 16x8 et13 all around. Plus I im using a25mm adapter for the bolt pattern. Im in the process of doing a wide body. I like flare but like to try new things. I never see much done to the third gen

The car from the front looks great so I think it has potential with the right amount of effort and body work, but the exhaust I'm not a fan of, you should go for a single exit setup

I like dual exhausts, It just needs to be centered on the car. Like equidistant from both sides.

The wheels are 16x8 et13 all around. Plus I im using a25mm adapter for the bolt pattern. Im in the process of doing a wide body. I like flare but like to try new things. I never see much done to the third gen

So you're running a -12 16x8?

You'll need almost two and a half inches of body just to fit that with camber, let alone the front scrub radius you changed drastically.

As far as third gens and not doing much.. you're preaching to the choir :lol: I think I have the most heavily molested third gen on the forum.

The car from the front looks great so I think it has potential with the right amount of effort and body work, but the exhaust I'm not a fan of, you should go for a single exit setup

I really like the front as well. As for the exhaust I didn't find anything I liked for my car specific. Thats why I went for 05 legacy gt dual. I'm not the biggest fan of mini cooper centered look.

So you're running a -12 16x8?

You'll need almost two and a half inches of body just to fit that with camber, let alone the front scrub radius you changed drastically.

As far as third gens and not doing much.. you're preaching to the choir :lol: I think I have the most heavily molested third gen on the forum.

Yea that's basically what it is 16x8 -12

And yes they do come out just over 2 inches.

Not for long my friend I'm well on my way

Weren't you the one posting about joining a lexus bumper to your wagon r something like 8 months ago?

i'm also curious to see how the lexus bumper is gonna turn out. any update on this?

yes i was the one and we put it on hold because of all the hardspots i ran into financially but it was going fairly well just needed to do some finishing touches