jazzymt

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

I was hoping that someone can help me select the right kit. I have a 2003 Outback with a 1CD player (the one with the weather radio). Ideally, I would like to play and charge my iPhone 3Gs. Also, I would like to be able to have a 3.5 mm jack so I can play other audio devices. (though, this is less important than the iPhone stuff).

I was thinking about the Subaru Aux-in Pro iPod Kit [sPK2005-iPod] so I can have the GLI. But I noticed in the fine print on the jazzyengineering site that the 03 Outback was not listed as an approved vehicle.

What do you think? Any advice is much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Installed one today. The unit was nicely shrink wrapped and the RCA ports allows for the use for a RCA to 3.5mm jack which is tougher and less prone to f'ing up than a 3.5mm male to male cable. Great job! I highly recommend this mod from Jazzy Engineering. Thanks Jazzy!

-Steve

Exactly what I am looking to do and then kill my Sirius subscription.

Has anyone used the Motorolla Droid with this kit? How is the sound quality using the phone to push music and which jazzy kit did u get (did u need anything extra)

• 3 weeks later...

For reference, I usually have the radio on about 8 and my iPhone on about 15 (with noise suppressor installed). That's when playing from iPod ... For some reason, pandora is quieter and I'm up around 20. But that's probably less applicable to your situation since it's probably iPhone/iPod specific

-Bob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Yes - the iPod docking cable is compatible with and will charge the iPhone 3G and 3GS as well as the latest Touch. :)
[CENTER][URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18504"]Subaru Plug & Play Aux-in Mod[/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://www.jazzyengineering.com"]www.jazzyengineering.com[/URL][/CENTER]

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using Jazzy's ipod kit for quite a while now with my 2nd Gen nano, but have updated to a 5th Gen nano. When I plug the new nano in I get no sound. What are my options? Is there a quick fix/link somone can show me?

• 2 weeks later...