• Winston-Salem
    • Asheville area
    • Boone

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks! It's amazing how many subarus are here though! I came from Kansas City, so that might tell you something. But I see at least 10 every day.

I see Subarus pretty frequently, but rarely do I see LGTs. I haven't seen another 5th gen GT in the almost 2 years I've had my car.

That lawyer brad Icard is awesome! All my stuff got dismissed!! If anyone needs a Charlotte lawyer use the link above!!

Good to know. I love how your mailbox gets flooded with lawyer advertisements after you get a ticket :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Alright local peeps... Any input on where/how to get tuned? I recently got a BNR 16g and will be buying a new clutch soon. Just want this as a reliable daily as I will be buying a "project" car or a motorcycle this summer.

I see Motion Lab and Draco around. I know people have had issues with each place but if any of you have any input, it would be greatly appreciated.

As you already said, motion lab and draco, but I read a few not so good reviews...boxer4 racing in asheville seems to get good reviews, but its a bit of a hike.

Sweet! I live in Asheville... I'll have to visit that place someday.