LegacyGT.com

Double L Badges

StickyBL6

Hey everyone I just recently purchased a 2007 Legacy 2.5 GT. ive been seeing these double l Badge and i would like to get one just cant seem to find them anywhere. i found a fourm on here that linked me to a site http://www.japanparts.com but they didnt have them on the site.. anyone have any idea where i can the badge? i dont want an overlay also.. please an thank you

-Josh

Not sure, it's for a 3rd Gen Legacy, but it's the only OEM ones I've ever seen. Also of note, the background is green.

Ya I noticed that. Wouldnt be an issue in the front with the grill I got. The color doesnt bother me so much as the price haha I paid 65 for my jdm honda badges ahaha front and rear. But that's a honda haha. Ill email um and post what I was told.. thank you for your help :D:D

stay sideways my friends

I would just contact GrafWerks

They can make you an Vinyl Overlay for both front and back badges in most colors - Will be cheaper, and easier.

I thought about that but to be honest I dont want an overlay.. I know I can make it any color but theres something about having the badge instead of an overlay.. im weird I know haha but thanks ma :D

stay sideways my friends

Hit ebay under "subaru L7" two up there right now, red and green

http://m.ebay.com/itm/221564632587?nav=SEARCH

Those are grille emblems and have a curvature to them that makes them difficult to mount on the trunk. I have one and I cracked the polyurethane part trying to flatten it out. It doesn't look to bad from afar, but up close it's obvious. The chrome part is also started to tarnish now, as well, so I may ditch it eventually.

IMG_0006.JPG.29eb7a6a96164615e6b194e731fb09e1.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Archived