LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

This isnt a lgt meet but I went to Proper Posture meet a couple weeks ago it was pretty sweet to see some of CO's lowered car scene. I was the only lowered legacy there. Think CO LGT owners should try to make it to bandimere for a car show if and when they have one.

I was there in my 3rd gen, I think you parked next to me, I'm also lowered. There is a big meet/show coming up on the 22nd of April, for the annual CUSCC car show, we will be filming a full edit this year for it.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there in my 3rd gen, I think you parked next to me, I'm also lowered. There is a big meet/show coming up on the 22nd of April, for the annual CUSCC car show, we will be filming a full edit this year for it.

Oh nice I saw the video you posted with the go pro kinda funny the creaper girl pics at the end ha What color third gen?

Priorities change when car parts come into the equation

Not trying to post-whore here but since we have so many open threads going I figured I'd post up in all 3. I'm wanting to trade my trunk for a wingless trunk which it sounds like so does everyone else so not sure how successful this search will be but figured it's worth a try.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u221/blueeclipse96/IMAG0003s.jpg

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u221/blueeclipse96/IMAG0005s.jpg

Also, as much as I love the sound of my AutoSpeed exhaust, I want the quad tip look so if anyone has a quad tip (InVidia was what I was looking at) and would like to trade please let me know.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u221/blueeclipse96/IMAG0014s.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Yup. We're going to be getting a BBQ meet going here pretty soon. It'll be some time next month for sure. Location and date/time are still undecided.
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Would anyone be interested in an SPT intake? Would like to trade for a full stock intake box +cash or an AEM or Cobb system.

Edit:

We have too many damn threads, keep posting in the wrong one.

Edited by Lgt07

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hey all!

I hope to see many legacies there to help represent!!!

We are planning to host 100+ subbies!!!! <------ WOW

When: Sunday, Feb 9

Where: Quivas spot. 590 Quivas st. Denver, CO (Its pretty much where 6th ave and I-25 intersect.)

Time: Meet at 11:00a.m. Then rolling out for a cruise at 12:00p.m.

Heading out to: Roys Last Shot. Its about ten miles west of Blackhawk, Co. Nice little place where we can grab some brews, colas for the kids and some good food. I believe food is $11 a person and the owner has decided to serve us buffet style (yumm). All times are subject to change due to weather.

Lets have a massive cruise/meet to kick off this 2014 and enjoy some good food and create some great memories!!

PS: The meet is for subaru's only however, if you have any friends that would like to join they are more than welcome too! Just make sure the subaru's out number the rest!!

Man I'd love to join the cruise on the 9th but i cant cuz im deployed :(

BUT if you guys plan one around April I'll be back for that :) and the weather will be nicer (hopefully). Let me know when the next one is and I could be there!:spin:

Oh and I live in Louisville...or Lafayette...idk my wife just got us a new place around there lol :confused:

The meet is coming near guys! Just a reminder that we will be leaving at 12:00!!! if you are not at the meet spot by then we will be cruising to the second meet spot so meet us there. 100 subies can't wait for just one person...see you guys soon! Print a map of the cruise location so you don't get lost, naturally with this many cars we WILL get split up.

When: Sunday, Feb 9

Where: Quivas spot. 590 Quivas st. Denver, CO (Its pretty much where 6th ave and I-25 intersect.)

Time: Meet at 11:00a.m. Then rolling out for a cruise at 12:00p.m.

Heading out to: Roys Last Shot. Its about ten miles west of Blackhawk, Co. Nice little place where we can grab some brews, colas for the kids and some good food. I believe food is $11 a person and the owner has decided to serve us buffet style (yumm). All times are subject to change due to weather.

Here's a link to some pictures guys:

http://www.awdpirates.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=67237

You might need to login to see the pictures

Only one Leggy (and it's a Gen 1 wagon in the background...)?! :( Kidding, of course. Nice pictures!

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

• 1 month later...

When: Saturday 19th

Time: Meet at 11:00a.m. Then rolling out for a cruise to Beau Jos.

Spread the word to all subaru owners!! This should be another great meet! Last meet's turnout was about 113 I believe, WOW!

REMEMBER: This meet is being hosted by SDSC and we do not associate ourselves with a bunch of street racers...Please be respectful and mindful of others during the cruise and help everyone have a good time! Now...that doesn't mean we don't like to drive with a "passion" :)

SEE YOU ALL THERE!

• 10 months later...