LegacyGT.com

Light Tune / Fuel Saver Products

They work awesome - an easy 25% increase in mileage. Everyone should have them on their car, along with the carburetor that gets 120 mpg.........and would if it weren't for the conspiracy between big oil and the automakers.

Instead we're all regulated to ordering them in secret out of the back of magazines and from mysterious websites to get the mileage that our cars should be able to obtain if it weren't for said conspiracy.

Wait, I let the big secret out......now the black helicopters are coming for me! Auugggghhh!

LOL :D

I swear I see the same post on every car forum I visit. Several agencies as well as several local news stations across the country have investigated these things at one time or another and they all come to the same conclusions...

YOU'RE WASTING YOUR MONEY and making someone very rich!!!

The higher the fuel prices go we're going to see more of these magic pills for your car. Some of them use to say more HP to get you to buy them now they are all saying better fuel economy woohoo.

People always say "Hey its only $10, so i'll just try it, no harm done". Well yeah but imagine if 100k people say that, oops they just made a million dollars for the company.

I have to say the Turbanator is my favorite. Unbelievable how this thing has stuck around, its like a fake email chain letter that just won't go away.

Oh and before you ask stay away from ANY oil additive! Like Slick 50, STP engine treatment, etc.. http://www.ford-trucks.com/article/idx/18/141/article/Snake_Oil__Is_That_Additive_Really_A_Negative.html

turbonator FTW!!!!!!!!!!
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

:lol:

As a red-blooded American of 100% Chinese heritage, I resemble that remark!

Way too JDM for me, yo! :D

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

that friggen guy had a stand at sema...

:lol: cmonnnn, no way. seriously? did you laugh at him?

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

It all comes down to the great American version of capitalism. If a new idea truly works, it won't be too long before everyone is doing it (with some minor patent workaround).......and then soon after, the Chinese are blatantly ripping it off and selling it to Walmart for way cheap and driving all the US companies out of business with their cheap knockoff. :icon_mrgr

So if you're ordering it out of some magazine ad or internet site because they're the only one to know the true secret......IT DOESN"T WORK.

Turn on the Discovery Channel right now. They are doing exactly that!!!

Which products did they test? Did any of them effect MPG by increasing or decreasing it? How did they test? Just curious.

Archived