LegacyGT.com

Tune

GTStage2

Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good tuner in the south shore. I live in Bridgewater, ma and have spoken with Brendan at Bren tuning but he is kinda far from me. Short story, my car is running like shit right now and has been running rich for awhile now. I think it is time to stop putting this off and get her tuned. Thanks in advance for your help.

yeah tony builds subaru raciing motors in middleboro and his tuner is mike b. Who Is awesome. He tuned me up with and intake and cbe stockdp..im running 17 psi now and it pulls hard all the way to redline. He uses an 02 sniffer and cable on his laptop to the obd2. 100 bucks. I'm goin to see them ina few weeks to have tony install my up and down pipe (he sold me an sti up out of his garage) lol andmikes gonna tune me for my turboback application. Highly recommend them.

lol good idea! chilly..i got my catless DP sitting in my apartment waiting for tony to install and tune. just spoke to him yesterday :) probuilt shud be giving me back my car soon as well...GTSTAGE 2 i think ive seen ur wagon in braintree. was that u?

Anyone want to do the track on Friday?

if i get my car back from pro-built by say wednesday....it shud give me adequate time to break in my clutch for epping. if all goes as planned count me in.

• 2 weeks later...
told ya so! i was supposed to get a tune this weekend buuuut i still dont have my caaaah! gtstage 2 did u have to meet mike in CT or did u go to tony's subaru haven? and what he got u running boost at?

I met Tony in middleboro, I live in bridgewater so it was super close. Mike has me pushing 17.5psi of boost. What does he have you at? I am currently just using a stock turbo and stock intercooler, saving for X02 fmic. Are you all planning to head to the Mohegan Sun meet?

Archived