LegacyGT.com

Boomba 2015 WRX Short Shift Adapter

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would be nice to know the differences, if any, in length between where it mounts to the transmission and the bushing among the 3 short shift adapters currently available

I actually have the Perrin piece sitting here waiting for me to have time to attack that roll pin again. I'm considering ordering this one and then selling the Perrin one since I like a solid shift feel, but idk.

Money, you know...?

I should probably just do it, I'm going to talk myself into it anyways...

You really should! Or maybe the kartboy one, or both and then you can give a solid review on all three. You know for the good of the forum!

And then you can also get a weighted shift knob and give a review with weighted knob vs stock for the different SSAs.

I have the Kartboy one on my car and only have good things to say about it! Except that pin on the install was a pain in the butt, other than that the part itself works great! Shifting is very short and crisp, you have to use a little more strength to get into gear but I have gotten use to that over the course of 2 weeks! Really wish the stock was like this to begin with

Archived