LegacyGT.com

Selling my 2005 Legacy GTx

carman493

Car is on ebay and all the information is on that page. There are pics and details on this link, let me know if anyone is interested! If you have any questions car me at 914-419-3731

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4626694533&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fmotors.search.ebay.com%3A80%2F%3Ffrom%3DR40%26satitle%3D4626694533%26fvi%3D1

payments are too high. i have some debt and would like to pay it all off, also my gf is bugging me about moving in together and buying her "the ring" (scary words i know) so i need to get rid of my high payments on my car and go back to a '90-'94 dsm for a bit, if you include insurance, my payments monthly for the cost of operation of the legacy is $520/month more than having a turbo dsm...including insurance...that money could go to paying some more important things...i love the car and if i hit lotto, its going to stay:)

This part made me laugh, and I know its there to probably sell it to some guy who doesn't know any better.

Now for the good stuff, this car is a Limited Edition GTX model. It was created by Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru in Blauvelt, NY. They made a special higher performance edition of the Legacy GT. Kind of like how Shelby did to the Mustang and Yenko did with the Chevy Vehicles back in the 60's and early 70's.

Paddock Performance

high performance porsche and european car shop, but we do just about anything depending on the job as it used to be an everything performance shop...we also do powdercoating and we have a 2wd dyno.

57 rt 9w haverstraw ny 10927

Paddock Performance

high performance porsche and european car shop, but we do just about anything depending on the job as it used to be an everything performance shop...we also do powdercoating and we have a 2wd dyno.

57 rt 9w haverstraw ny 10927

More Suppesak commercials!! What happened to those. I remember Sup from the auto parts store next to Amici's from years ago.

(free bump for Sup)

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

lol sup is up in middletown now...now its just me ken nyol and chuck at the shop, mostly porsche work going on there, but we have the occassioanl american and japanese car there....we did long tube headers on a charger srt8 the other day, full race tein coilovers on a g35 coupe last week and have continuous work on a shelby gt350, otherwise, we're just doing porsches, mostly 930 and 964 turbos and some 944 turbos, but we have a lil bit of all porsches there..some bmws here and there too.

Archived