LegacyGT.com

2014 Norcal LGT meet | track day

wpmarky

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f37/marky339/11201004.jpg

Confirmed date: Sunday 6/1

29355 Arnold Dr, Sonoma, CA 95476

Activity: Speed Ventures HPDE Track event + Norcal LGT meet

Who: Everyone!

For those that want to get their Leggy on the track, we can get sessions with SpeedVentures who is hosting an HPDE at Sears Point. I will open up my passenger seat to anyone who wants to ride along this historic track if you want to see what an LGT can do compared to other cars.

For those that don't want to track, all are still welcome to hang out, meet other Norcal LGT's, and talk cars all day long! What better place for a car meet than at a track surrounded by race cars?

SV is a more mature crowd, not your group of ricers. That means the track sessions are very safe as the drivers are experienced and responsible. They usually have some sweet cars that show up, last time I was driving in the same session as a Gallardo. Boy it felt good to pass him ; )

535636_10101614589855841_651756845_n.jpg

Driver list:

wpmarky

hobo2701

GTeaser

fredrick94087

hadvw

blanston

510Finn

LosAngelesLGT

Meet list:

ChrisGTO TT

SupraLegacy

urubuslegacygt44

@qi

SCSpecB

boxkita

westcoast

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fyi my friend that works at infineon is that same bloke that got my ohlins. they are called PSI and sell JRZ , Moton, Konis eibach and of course ohlins. they also rebuild all of the above and can make one off kits if u are looking for something serious.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa Yes, yes, and yes!

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/264/200/acb.jpg

BTW I'm on the central coast so Laguna Seca or Buttonwillow would be easier, but I'll do my best to show up anywhere in NorCal!

here are the up coming tracks days for 2014

Events - 2014

Mazda Raceway Apr 5 Sat (Trackmasters Racing)

Mazda Raceway Apr 6 Sun (Trackmasters Racing)

Sonoma/Sears Point May 31 Sat (Trackmasters Racing)

Sonoma/Sears Point Jun 1 Sun (Trackmasters Racing)

Sonoma/Sears Point Jun 28 Sat (Trackmasters Racing)

Sonoma/Sears Point Jun 29 Sun (Trackmasters Racing)

Sonoma/Sears Point July 19, 2014 Sat (Speed Ventures)

Sonoma/Sears Point July 20, 2014 Sun (Speed Ventures)

If we do a meet, I can probably get the Fremont location we used 2-3 yrs ago. Lots parking and room for installs, nice a quiet and private. Unless Andy wants to volunteer his place again?

In.

I don't have my abacus handy. Are any of those days on a weekend day?

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

I guess I'm getting a tune before that! FARK!!!!!

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

I'm interested in any of the events not in April and as long as I can show up in my 93 Impreza. My outback xt won't be fun around the track.

I've never been at an event run by the two organizations listed. Are they similar in how they're run (and price) as norcal racing club?

I'm interested in any of the events not in April and as long as I can show up in my 93 Impreza. My outback xt won't be fun around the track.

I've never been at an event run by the two organizations listed. Are they similar in how they're run (and price) as norcal racing club?

NCRC is the cheapest and thus worst run groups imo.

SV and TM are a more mature crowd. They cost a lil bit more, but they are more organized and the drivers are more responsible. Flag workers keep a closer eye on slow/wreckless driving, and will provide feedback to drivers that are not letting others pass, or cutting people off. This means less spin outs = less yellow & black flags slowing things down = more fun.

There is also a NASA event at Sears Point in 2 weeks I might go to, only $179.

I was jk about bringing the supra anyways. was just teasing cause others want to bring their track car for an LGT meet. id like to get a whole line up shot or something would be awesome!

Bryan C.

NorCal - SupraLegacy - 05 LGT Wagon 5MT - 15 FXT Premium

Archived