LegacyGT.com

swaybars and endlinks for 3rd gen LGT

phantommaggot

Hey

So I picked up this car a while back, Its a complete pile of crap but I'm trying to make it bearable to drive.

Finally got around to getting some decent tires and now all the little suspension issues are showing up.

I need end links for sure, all the way around. The bushings are SHOT. Get a nice clunk when I drive and the car wags all over in a turn.

Where can I get a good set, front and rear, that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Well first off, hope you're not calling the Subaru a pile of crap, as in, you think this car sucks because you won't get much support around here if that's the case, hence the 59 views and this is the first reply. If this particular Legacy is in rough shape consider wording your posts differently so people actually reply to your questions.

That being said, you pretty much only have one choice. Whiteline is the name everyone goes to for anti-sway bars and end links. They're reasonable in price and deliver 100% on performance. Front and rear set can be had for a few hundred bucks. End links are your choice, you'll have to do your research because you can spend between $50 and $200 for a set of links.

Hope this helps.

Archived