LegacyGT.com

clutch install = knock sensor 328 CEL???

delBIONICfonic

This past week i had a local shop install a new single mass clutch, flywheel, tsk3 bearing kit, kartboy sts, and group n trans and crossmember mounts on my 05 LGT w/83k miles

When i went to start the car, in their lot, it studdered at first and didn't want to turn over. I tried again and it kicked on with a P0328 - Knock Sensor 1 Circuit High Input CEL and the cruise control light was flashing.

I ended up leaving the car at their shop, but these people while good at their jobs are also notoriously slow. so im hoping to get some leads on exactly what might be the issue here. Hopefully, someone has run across this before... Hopefully this wont take forever to fix...

Any insight is appreciated

yup, comes back each time. we also checked the connection under the tmic, which was fine.

How long do knock sensors last? They're only 85 bucks and if it just solves the problem, assuming its a connection or lead with the sensor and not something larger, then it seems easier. Plus won't i get better fuel economy and timing from a new sensor...

Archived