LegacyGT.com

Audio Setting Preference

I searched to find a thread like this and I could not. What does everyone normally have their Audio Settings at? I was just curious seeing as all of us have a combo that suits our needs :p

I have mine set up like this

+1 bass, +2 mid, +2 treble

0 on the L R F B

Normally listen to music on 13-15 when using CD's

When I'm using this not so good radio transmitter for my ipod usually have it on 30

Also, what about your dimmer?

Mine's always set on 3, sometimes I turn it down at late at night

Back when I had the OEM headunit and speakers I was at:

+5 for bass

+4 mid

+4/5 for treble

Fader and balance at R1 and R1.

SRS WOW on

I've never understood why some people don't adjust their fader and balance. Don't you want even sound from the driver's seat?

Im at

Bass:+2

mid:+4

high:+6

fade/balance: 0/0

All stock speakers plus a single 12 but i have a bass knob for that

How easy was it to install the sub using the stock head unit? I did it like that on my old car and used a convertor box to draw signal from the rear speakers, im curious to know how you went about it to see if its worth buying another system for this car :)

Back when I had the OEM headunit and speakers I was at:

+5 for bass

+4 mid

+4/5 for treble

Fader and balance at R1 and R1.

SRS WOW on

I've never understood why some people don't adjust their fader and balance. Don't you want even sound from the driver's seat?

Great minds think alike. Not sure about the SRS in the 09 SpecB I don't think it has it.

Volume is normally 13-14 with the windows up, 26+ with the windows down, at speed.

Basically the same settings in 05 GT Wagon too. That has the oem sub.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

How easy was it to install the sub using the stock head unit? I did it like that on my old car and used a convertor box to draw signal from the rear speakers, im curious to know how you went about it to see if its worth buying another system for this car :)

It is pretty easy, especially you already have some experience, this GT was my first car I personally installed a subwoofer.

I have read on this forum where the plugs are in the firewall to run the battery wire, and you need taps for the headunit wires. I was looking into these Kickers because they have a built in amp, so it would be a lot easier installation wise, and the amp/sub match each other. My local BestBuy sells the lower end one for like $150

5eat downshift rev match:):wub:

Powder coated wheels: completed:)

Archived