LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've put over 15k on my '08 DGM in the last 8 months and an additional 3k on my '05 OBP in the same 8 months with no spottings. I must be invisible to everyone but COPS:lol:!

Maybe we're just too fast for anyone to see....:lol:

-John

spotted a civic trying to race me on my commute this morning. I wasnt even trying to race. But there was one point where i did take off to get past all these slow cars who didnt want to move forthe cars tailgating them and NO ONE WAS IN FRONT OF THEM OR TO THE RIGHT. so when i took off and they took off n folllowed me... stupid civic...

Spotted, RBP LGT 05-07 body style last night on 287 south near woodbridge around 7pm, I thought he was headed to our meet last night so I was keepin up with him, he didn't go to the meet though

been seeing a obp LGT parked in south bound brook, rims, tint. dont want to give away the exact location but i see it in the same spot all the time

Ha! What - is it parked in front of a go-go place or something? Don't want his wife to know? lol

Guest JessterCPA
^people have had their cars vandalized from people posting in spotted threads with specific locations where a car is always parked

worse than that. A couple of people from the honda forums i used to use got their cars jacked. Car thieves could find out what they had under the hoods, go to the locations and steal their shit.

+1

Yesterday (Friday) afternoon, in Norwalk at Costco, White LGT Wagon, lowered, wheels, exhaust. You pulled in to the AT&T/Pier 1 Parking lot and we lost you. (The Mrs. was driving the Outback 2 cars behind.)
When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

I was a black legacy with black wheels at flemington subaru dealer..

my car was getting serviced.. warranty brake stuff. while they were trying to take off my Rota wheels with Spline lugs, they broke the spline key adapter. then they tried to put regular hex nuts on for the time being and stripped the holes because they weren't supposed to fit lugs that big. so i ended up having to leave my car there overnight. idiots....

^people have had their cars vandalized from people posting in spotted threads with specific locations where a car is always parked

I didnt exactly give the street address, gps coordinates, color the house or business i usually see it in front of. I've had a wrx stolen before, so i know better than to give specifics. If a thief wants to drive up and down every single street is this town looking for this particular car, they have bigger problems:)

I was a black legacy with black wheels at flemington subaru dealer..

my car was getting serviced.. warranty brake stuff. while they were trying to take off my Rota wheels with Spline lugs, they broke the spline key adapter. then they tried to put regular hex nuts on for the time being and stripped the holes because they weren't supposed to fit lugs that big. so i ended up having to leave my car there overnight. idiots....

That's what happens when you dont use air tools properly. Luckily I haven't been to the Flemington Subaru dealer with my car in almost 5 years. So what are they going to do to fix it?

I didnt exactly give the street address, gps coordinates, color the house or business i usually see it in front of. I've had a wrx stolen before, so i know better than to give specifics. If a thief wants to drive up and down every single street is this town looking for this particular car, they have bigger problems:)

I was responding to devo, I figured it wasn't necessary to quote him

That's what happens when you dont use air tools properly. Luckily I haven't been to the Flemington Subaru dealer with my car in almost 5 years. So what are they going to do to fix it?

yeah all better now. Probably the last time I'll go there. I'm going stage II in a few weeks so I doubt I would bring it there after that anyway ;)