LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw an OBP Spec B (or LGT with spec B rims - painted black), dropped, exhaust outside of the liquor/sprint store in Somers Commons Shopping Center

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

red 05-06 lgt on newark ave in bloomfield nj , stock ride height,had exhaust.i was parked in the white lgt with white bbs sti wheels , as you drove by

I see this red lgt alot. Lol never got the chance to meet him. I'm always in the Bloomfield / Newark area. I've never really seen any other legacys in the area.

Just saw an OBP Spec B (or LGT with spec B rims - painted black), dropped, exhaust outside of the liquor/sprint store in Somers Commons Shopping Center

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Thats me, i work there

Nice car! You got some paint flaking on the wheels :p

Thanks, i picked them up from the previous owner that way might redo it myself since its summer time now or find someone to repaint it for me for a good price

Saw a white with black rims 4th gen today at 9G and South Cross road today (Dutchess County) at the stoplight, right around 8o'clock if I remember correctly. I was in an RBP 05 lowered, cruising with a couple other silver Imprezas. I waved! Nice car

I'm rarely in southern dutchess, except for the occasionally errand, and sometime I'll head down to the twisted visions meet by the home depot in fishkill (which I think is halfway decent usually). Red Hook/Rhinebeck/Kingston/Saugerties are my usual stomping grounds.

I'm rarely in southern dutchess, except for the occasionally errand, and sometime I'll head down to the twisted visions meet by the home depot in fishkill (which I think is halfway decent usually). Red Hook/Rhinebeck/Kingston/Saugerties are my usual stomping grounds.

Are they still doing that show. The last time I was at the one the cops broke it up and told us to leave. Did they start doing it again though?