LegacyGT.com

Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

Hey does anyone know a good body shop in the immediate area that can help me with my bumper? My dad is finally shutting down and is not looking back at body work on cars anymore. :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((( I need someone that does a GREAT job, at a good price. I wanna get my bumper looking good again, after that incident on Sam Eig HWY and that mother ******* trash bag in the middle of the road.

Check out Rockville Auto Body behing the Sandy Spring Bank on E. Gude Dr. - Really good work, paint matching, etc.. Price not so much. Ask for Bruce. - Also, Pricci09 worked at Auto Body Craftsmen on E. Gude. There are some pretty sick rides coming out of there. Not sure about price?

Good luck!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey does anyone know a good body shop in the immediate area that can help me with my bumper? My dad is finally shutting down and is not looking back at body work on cars anymore. :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((( I need someone that does a GREAT job, at a good price. I wanna get my bumper looking good again, after that incident on Sam Eig HWY and that mother ******* trash bag in the middle of the road.

Damn, I didnt know your pops was throwing in the towel. Check out International Auto Body in that same E. Gude area. They were able to get my car back in shape.

Damn, I didnt know your pops was throwing in the towel. Check out International Auto Body in that same E. Gude area. They were able to get my car back in shape.

I may just do the work myself. I was going to wet sand the area and buff it first, see if I can fix it that way. But if it comes down to painting, I may need to get a shop for it. I may try and coax my dad to do it, but it is getting hard to do that anymore.

I don't blame him...

come on down, the more the better.

I want to make it down there eventually for one of these. Need to get a new front wheel bearing first cant take the noise...

harry, just ask him to do one last favor... :(

Yeah, I hope I can convince him. If I can, so much better. The guy is taking 40 yrs of experience in the business with him. Thankfully I learned enough from him. If I only had a shop to practice now, LOL!!

Better weather, when everyone is around, and no Chipotle. LOL!

Porter's in Bethesda. Mark (SilverGhost) suggested it. There is pretty good food there, and not expensive at all. Chipotle is more expensive than this joint.

• 1 month later...

Its kinda life. Im dealing with it best I can. and the job is looking to be BADASS. Federal gov and making bigger money than i ever have before. Just gotta work on making it a permanent appointment.

WHo else is down for this friday? Chipotle again or something else low key?

Its kinda life. Im dealing with it best I can. and the job is looking to be BADASS. Federal gov and making bigger money than i ever have before. Just gotta work on making it a permanent appointment.

WHo else is down for this friday? Chipotle again or something else low key?

Wait, are you working with the Census Bureau as a temp?