LegacyGT.com

Superbrightleds.com

Has anyone used this sight lately to order replacement bulbs? I ordered new dome and licens plate lights and just installed them, they look great!

But....... I'm trying to find the inside door(accent) lights. However, the replacement lights on the sight are all showing up as wedge type base but the ones in my car are festoon type base. I did a vehicle search on their site(99 Subaru legacy) and I'm wondering if I have to put an older year model to get the right part numbers.

Also, is this a decent priced site or are there better ones out there? I've dealt with these guys for the past five years for several vehicles and I'm pretty satisfied with their products and prices

I've always been satisfied with their products. The only bulbs that ever gave me trouble were the license plate bulbs. The solder points didn't work properly in our receivers, and I had to add some solder to them and extend them in order for them to work.

Other than that, love their stuff. The 36 or whatever LED board thing that you can use in the dome light is freaking bright as crap and totally awesome.

I have their bulbs in the dome lights, reading lights, licence plate lights, and front and rear turn signals. Eventually want to do the brake lights but haven't gotten around to it. Then everything in the car will pretty much be LED other than the headlights and instrument cluster / switches.

Used them to get the bulbs needed to replace all the bulbs in my 90 XJ6. There were a lot of bulbs. One bulb came through dead and they quickly replaced it for me. I was satisfied with them.

Has anyone used this sight lately to order replacement bulbs? I ordered new dome and licens plate lights and just installed them, they look great!

But....... I'm trying to find the inside door(accent) lights. However, the replacement lights on the sight are all showing up as wedge type base but the ones in my car are festoon type base. I did a vehicle search on their site(99 Subaru legacy) and I'm wondering if I have to put an older year model to get the right part numbers.

Also, is this a decent priced site or are there better ones out there? I've dealt with these guys for the past five years for several vehicles and I'm pretty satisfied with their products and prices

Yeah, I got this one, and I ABSOLUTELY recommend EVERYONE buy these to replace the front and hatch (if you have a wagon) domes. Absolutely, positively worth it.

http://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/festoon/30-high-power-led-rectangle-pcb-lamp-w-festoon-base/839/

That wont fit in the dome for the rear of the wagon will it?

I have a very custom setup, my dome light is a 3 LED Cree setup being driven at 350mA it's pretty bright..

My maplights are both driven at 350 mA with a single LED and it's a bit bright.. I kinda wished I went a little dimmer.. I can't do the rear since I'm not sure I can pull 700 mA on whatever supplies the power to the lights.. I heard it's a small box or something that's expensive..

Now I have a question will this fit on a second gen?

http://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/tail-brake-turn/2-smd-led-license-plate-light/250/

That wont fit in the dome for the rear of the wagon will it?

It fits just fine. It's what I just installed. The only difference is that the dome for the passenger compartment uses the festoon style adapter you see in the picture. For the rear hatch you want the blade/bulb/whatever style connecter. It's the only other connector offered.

I have a very custom setup, my dome light is a 3 LED Cree setup being driven at 350mA it's pretty bright..

My maplights are both driven at 350 mA with a single LED and it's a bit bright.. I kinda wished I went a little dimmer.. I can't do the rear since I'm not sure I can pull 700 mA on whatever supplies the power to the lights.. I heard it's a small box or something that's expensive..

Not sure what you mean. NO LED setup is going to draw more current than a regular bulb. Pretty sure you don't have to worry about that. I mean, again, the boards I have in the overhead domes have 30 SMD LEDs and my car hasn't caught fire yet, lol.

Not sure if that will fit, but I simply replaced the bulbs with LED bulbs and that worked fine without having to replace the entire housing. Though I did have to add a bit of solder to the bulb bases to get the contacts to seat firmly for some reason.

I have one in the rear of my one wagon and that is what they look like, white and bright enough to see things.

For anyone who pulls up this thread looking to see the difference, this is the before-and-after of replacing the rear trunk light.

1467454_10201133885012535_982604902_n.jpg

Archived