LegacyGT.com

Donuts or Pancakes ? "AWD"

We just got some snow in my area just about an inch or two….any way I decided to give the kids in my area a little show…I went to the local Mcy d’s parking lot and did some “pancakes” …….didn’t know that I started to smoke my Re-92’s until all the high schooler’s came running out and jumping up and down, yelling and taking pictures….. :icon_bigg

Sorry I don’t have any pics because it was a spur of the moment thing……but it was fun…and the kids liked it too.

I just hope they don’t try something like that and curb their rides….

lolol nice :D

tried donuts or whatever for the first time in mine the other day, got about 6" total at the top of the mtn.. went to the spa parking lot at the resort (entirely empty / obstruction free, atleast the size of a football field) and tried it out..

last few inches of 'snow' were actually ice as it turns out.. found it incredibly hard to maintain a circle, as i'd end up cutting the wheel hard and not changing direction at all..

otherwise, legacy did incredible in the snow even on re's.. loved it.

can't wait for some straight snow :D

i found my lgt spins like a top in snow rather then do doughnuts. this has allowed me to do "doughnuts" in places others couldnt because the rear doesnt rotate around the front. does all awd work this way or is is the 50/50 awd system of the subie?

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

i found my lgt spins like a top in snow rather then do doughnuts. this has allowed me to do "doughnuts" in places others couldnt because the rear doesnt rotate around the front. does all awd work this way or is is the 50/50 awd system of the subie?

I'm not sure if it's all AWD of not, but the "tornado" effect is certainly something unique to AWD cars. But something with like a 90/10 split? Not sure about that.

Archived