LegacyGT.com

18x9.75 +20...anyone else ever go this wide?

lol slow

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/296586_527159087301088_860685868_n.jpg

18x9.75 +20 offset.

BC coilovers, spun half way down, they use to be very low but clearly the wheels prevent that.

I need to throw some major negative camber on it, what do you guys suggest? Also who has pulled fenders, does everything line up normally after all is said and done with fender/bumper?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^+1, it does, it looks a lot better in person, but even still I personally don't like it.

I need to get the camber adjusted as negative as possible and spin coils down, it'll look good then. Not going with any other wheel, that's out of the question.

why? because subarus don't go fast. Anyways, I decided to do it right and make it look good, no cutting corners. Buying fender flares tonight and having them put on next week, going to camber out as much as stock bolts will let me then spinning coils down, wish me the best :0.

Because it clearly would't fit with a bigger tire.....shoot it doesn't fit now.

For 5 seconds I contimplated going 9.75 but I'm glad I didn't. Maybe if it wasn't +20.

Then it not only looks stupid but is a waste of money.

The only justification to wheels that wide is 275+ tires.

Because it clearly would't fit with a bigger tire.....shoot it doesn't fit now.

For 5 seconds I contimplated going 9.75 but I'm glad I didn't. Maybe if it wasn't +20.

9.75 isn't the issue, the +20 offset it :(.

I know if I do the proper work, it'll look good, REALLY good.

-Flares are on eBay, they are pre cut all molded up, just need to be painted and rust protected. They are about $180.00 though for all 4.

The wheels the way they sit now is like a hit or miss, I'll be at a gas station and everyone will stare, some will even say nice wheels. Either way to much poke for me.

Then it not only looks stupid but is a waste of money.

that's not the wheels being so wide that it sticks out, it looks damn good when cambered out in the back. You want tires that wide? Get a corvette, or something fast.

Not true. My husband has 265s on his 10.5s and 255s on his 9.5s and it is barely stretched.

9.75 isn't the issue, the +20 offset

I know that's why I said I would have gotten them if it wasn't that offset

Ooooohhh 'stance'.

How about If you want to do something stupid with wheels buy a VW.

Forgive me of not being worthy of youre awesome xxr 9.75" wheels and 215 tires.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160807365370?ssPageName=STRK:MEBOFFX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1427.l2649

lmao, the VW comment was classic. I would, if they weren't FWD, I prefer AWD, since it's not an EVO and will never go fast, stance is an option i opted for.

225 on a 9.75" <3 good-bye...I'll miss you :(.

I was going to say....you never mentioned anything about what tire size you were running. You know what they say about assuming....

It's whatever man. If YOU like it that's all that matters. I personally wouldn't do it, but that doesn't matter and I wouldn't talk down to you for it.

That's the problem nowadays....too many people telling other people what they should do to their car. you don't like it don't do it....simple as that.

Rock on soldier.

they'll fit, that's all that matters without having to go it professionally done and cost over $500 easy. Rivet them on...I'm nervous but I know the outcome will be worth it.

I'm seeing two different styles in the pictures. Subscribed for someone finally doing this. Definitely mock them up like crazy and drive around for a little while before you drill holes and cut off the fenders. Please post pics :)

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Archived