LegacyGT.com

FS X02 Mufflers

finse

Hey guys, I have a set of x02 mufflers just taking up space in my garage.

They are not in the best of shape, one of the tips has a dent in it (not noticeable when they are mounted), also one of the hanger arms may need to be touched up with a welder. Last but not least, they have some oxidation on them. Sadly my wife tossed the mounting bolts last time we cleaned the garage, so if you want to mount them up, you will need to get replacements at the hw store.

$25 obo. I can take pics if anyone is interested.

-Ryan

I would really like to make this a local sale, hence the post in the local forum. If there is no local interest, I will consider shipping.

I'll give the Denver/Boulder/Springs guys a week or so to see the thread; this particular forum seems to be a slow mover.

I'll take some pics... been looking for a set of these forever. where at in the big rectangle of a state?

I'll get some after work tonight. I am just up the road from you, 5 minutes from Downtown Denver.

any idea how these sound on a completely stock exhaust? I did some looking around but couldn't find anything

When I had them on my GT, I had an otherwise stock exhaust. It upped the volume a bit, and made the burble more noticeable. But it was by no means out of control.

any idea how these sound on a completely stock exhaust? I did some looking around but couldnt find anything

I just put them on my 2.5i and they made it a little deeper... So I assume a decent amount deeper for you...

Archived