LegacyGT.com

Legacy Part Numbers.

Could someone with easy access give me a list of the pieces I'll need to get to return my air intake (2008 LGT) to its stock configuration (it had an SPT intake on it when we bought it, and I think it's causing intermittent CEL issues). I think this includes a snorkel piece, the airbox (and filter), and the MAF tube, but I'm not 100 percent sure.

Thanks in advance!

Bottom center shows all parts of the air intake. You shouldn't need #9 Meter, Air Flow unless yours is damaged. Also some people remove #10 Resonator for more sound from the intake so you can leave that off if you want.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b380/TRS60586/Misc%20Legacy/parts966.jpg

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could someone with easy access give me a list of the pieces I'll need to get to return my air intake (2008 LGT) to its stock configuration (it had an SPT intake on it when we bought it, and I think it's causing intermittent CEL issues). I think this includes a snorkel piece, the airbox (and filter), and the MAF tube, but I'm not 100 percent sure.

Thanks in advance!

Howdy neighbor! Have you pulled the code, to confirm that it's intake related?

Getting a second-hand set of components from - hopefully - a for-sale thread here on LGT.com may be a better/cheaper option, if indeed the intake tract is to blame.....

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Howdy neighbor! Have you pulled the code, to confirm that it's intake related?

Getting a second-hand set of components from - hopefully - a for-sale thread here on LGT.com may be a better/cheaper option, if indeed the intake tract is to blame.....

Howdy!

Code went away (are they stored in these cars for any period of time? I'm pretty sure if the CEL's not lit autozone can't pull it)...still not sure if it's intake-related however given what I've read about these intakes and that we'll probably eventually go with some sort of mild tune on the car I'd just as soon have it stock (minus the resonator probably, but that's no big deal one way or the other). So, I'm looking at my options.

TRS: Thanks!

^ Ah....indeed, I'm not sure if a basic OBD-II scanner can still retrieve the code, if the CEL is no longer lit.

Do you happen to remember the conditions that brought up the CEL?

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

^ Ah....indeed, I'm not sure if a basic OBD-II scanner can still retrieve the code, if the CEL is no longer lit.

Do you happen to remember the conditions that brought up the CEL?

Car sitting outside (temps in teens) for 8+ hours...wife noticed it on the way home from work last Thursday...probably lit up before it warmed up or as it was warming up. She's also noticed a slightly rough idle about 5 min into her daily commute if she has to stop at a light and it's cold (well under freezing) out.

• 1 month later...
Looking for part number for 2005 Outback XT accelerator pedal assembly (or just the position sensor if I can get just that, but rumor has it I need the whole assembly).

Much Thanks!

Tom

http://opposedforces.com/parts/legacy/us_b13/type_40/manipulation/pedal_system/illustration_1/

Check your build date, but I would guess 36010AG021.

Best place for OEM stuff is Fred Beans. They are a supporting vendor of this forum and are great guys to deal with.

You can use their OEM catalog to order: http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?siteid=216335

Or you can call them 888-556-3447. Ask for Dan, Ryan or Jeremy. Tell them Rick sent you. :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hans - this may help... The part number you provided crosses to the bracket turbo cover - item # 2 here (Legacy Turbo)

Exploded view

http://static.opposedforces.com/epc_img/366495144101.png

HTH and apologies if I misunderstood the question.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
P/N for the screw that holds the fuel injector in place..? I stripped the torx head on one, not realizing my bit didn't fit right. For some reason I can't find the injectors in the manual diagrams anywhere.

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

In other words: SEARCH before you post!

P/N for the screw that holds the fuel injector in place..? I stripped the torx head on one, not realizing my bit didn't fit right. For some reason I can't find the injectors in the manual diagrams anywhere.

Bump...?

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

In other words: SEARCH before you post!

• 3 months later...
Trying to find what subaru calls the trunk side trim panels for the OBXT wagon (assume the same as the legacy gt wagon) in tan color. These are the carpeted plastic sides of the trunk. I have found the sedan ones (attached) but nothing for the wagon? Need both sides since mine are all torn up from hauling heavy stuff. Thanks!

743398379_sidepanel.jpg.5ea578dcdbc91b9a8ec7bbcf1745b2f5.jpg

Here you go. They're called Panel Assembly, Side Trim

Awesome thanks... great to know the parts are available. Looking up those numbers they look like black parts. Any idea if they are available in ivory/tan also? I see the diagram says "order by application". Not sure if that means I have to call in my order or what? Thanks again greatly appreciated!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Searched this thread but didn't find what I'm looking for... the part number for the little "T" clip that the sedan side cargo nets in the trunk hook onto. I'll post when I find it, unless someone beats me to it.

FOUND IT... inquired with Subaruparts.com. They tell me the hardware kit is OEM p/n F551SAG710. I ordered for $17 shipped.

Tits mcgee