LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

glad everyone got home safe! the ride back wasn't too bad minus the rain/snow mixture north of denver.

it was nice to see everyone even if i only stayed for a little bit. (kinda felt bad making di stand around :))

ted sorry 'bout the turbo woes! it'll get fixed! i'll try to pick up some suspension things over the spring time and you can teach us about that. :)

brian

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, seemed like an eventful weekend. I wont bore you with my auto-drama, but needless to say I was justifiably absent. Brady, that's insane that your bolt busted like that but I guess it's good to have it out of there.

Ted, I am rooting for you. Here's hoping you soon have raving reviews of a vendors exceptional customer service. Lets get that beautiful Leggy of yours up and running!

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

Darn, I need to check this forum more often. Sorry I missed the meet, I will be sure to make the next one!

Sorry about the turbo problems praedet... hope they do what's right and get you hooked up.

Mike

It was great meeting...

My UP/DP/CBE went through smoothly.

When we open the turbo heat shield, Ted found one nut was missing that holding turbo-Uppipe together:eek:... He said it was not unusual thing... :)

Han figured out Brady's broken bolt problem.

Ted figured out we needed to jack up the engine a little bit to get the UP remove and Rick and I pushed up the engine a little bit...;)

My GReddy SP2 was louder than I expected but it feels wonderful...

Overall, it took about 6 hours and my son love the LGT even more...

Thank you Ted for arranging the meeting and everyone coming to help as well as all the people who couldn't make the trip this time...

It was great to see you all..

From Desert to Rocky to SLC !!!

I'm not sure if this is a "Install" meet thread or a meet thread in general but I wanted to let you know of a local all-wheel drive meet at Red Rocks on the 30th. Here's the link:

http://www.awdpirates.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30573

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, but I figured it would be cool if there was a little more Legacy representation there.

I'm not sure if this is a "Install" meet thread or a meet thread in general but I wanted to let you know of a local all-wheel drive meet at Red Rocks on the 30th. Here's the link:

http://www.awdpirates.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30573

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, but I figured it would be cool if there was a little more Legacy representation there.

It is just a general meet. It is supposed to be a huge gathering to meet other peoples.

hey boulderites and those in the vicinity: this saturday (like 10am-ish until 3-4pm) I will be doing lines/pads/bleeds at the volvo place in town. my friend works there, and usually puts a car on his lift for the weekend. since they aren't open on weekends, the employees are allowed to use the lifts to do their own work. so i will be there doing the aforemention brake work, if you want to come and watch/help/bs just send me a PM. we are trying to get everything done and have the bay cleaned by 4pm as we are going to see protest the hero in denver afterwards! (cheap tickets, awesome hardcore!)

brian

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone have Scottys number? I broke my phone and lost it. PM it to me if you have it and I'll call him. Now I'm all worried; that little Buckeye in this big city!

life in spin cycle.....:spin: