LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! Usermanual.

Welcome to the boards! Congrats on your LGT!! Hope you will enjoy it very much. WOOT!

Around where are you located?

I'd have to say that if you want to meet up with other SUBARU owners in general, like STi's and WRX's, then there is another website that has more frequent meets. But if you want to meet up with other LGT's owners, then just staying in this thread, or in the mountain west section of this site will be best to "staying in the loop".

Ahhh, now I see why han won't ever come out to play. He's always w/ the Rexers. Amateur!

Anyone interested in a quick meet and greet and possible drive during Saturday noon-afternoon time frame? Still a newbie to the area and would love to meet up with fellow subbie lovers. Love to go out Saturday night for some cigars but have dinner plans w/my old lady in Lodo. Let me know if anyone is interested - PM me your in. Thanks!!

I think I can come for a short while. Went there last night and hit the jackpot! A guy was in town, very cool, loaded and knew the rollers personally (Fuente, AVO, Drew.... and more) and was buying us $30 cigars and very nice drinks. Wow was that cool. He taught me so much about cigars!!!

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

I cant tonight I have to do H.V.'s with another officer tonight, whats goin on tomorrow? I have all weekend off this time so, BSKEY let me know I might be in & out of Parker this weekend to watch my bro play B-ball so (Wutang..Wutang) Send me your cell # again if thats cool and I will give you a call if your not busy this weekend

It's not tonight cbroo! It's tomorrow. Come join us, it's been a while. And uh yeah, those cd's from bskey....

But yeah peeps, it's on tomorrow, Saturday say about 8:30p. I'll be there w/ 2-7 others depending.

Hope you can hang Brett. And remember han, if you don't come we're gonna come over to your house about 9p, grab you outta bed, and drag your ass to come hang w/ us.

Han's getting SILLY tomorrow night! :)

614-638-3382 if ya need it.

alright.. I shall come out. Directions please it's been awhile sine I've been to this place?? And scotty I will call you tomorrow if needed?? Also if so Brett give those disc's to Scotty if possible and I'll get them from him, it's like being reunited with a lost second step child that you should care about but don't!!

It's not tonight cbroo! It's tomorrow. Come join us, it's been a while. And uh yeah, those cd's from bskey....

But yeah peeps, it's on tomorrow, Saturday say about 8:30p. I'll be there w/ 2-7 others depending.

Hope you can hang Brett. And remember han, if you don't come we're gonna come over to your house about 9p, grab you outta bed, and drag your ass to come hang w/ us.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx if ya need it.

oh shit, prank phone call time....

if you get a "is your refridgerator running?" phone call at 2am it wasn't me! ;)

brian

********* if ya need it.

What makes you think I am in bed at 9pm? I NEVER get silly, so I dont know what you talking about. You must be silly to think I am in bed at 9pm.

Oh, ANd I cant make it this time around either.