LegacyGT.com

Official Steel Silver Metallic Thread (2010)

Tide

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only disappointment was that it didn't come with fog lights. My 02 limited came with every option including fog lights and rear spoiler. Why did SOA choose to include fog lights on some 5th gen limiteds and not others?

Picked her up yesterday, been grinning ear to ear since.

Congrats and welcome!

Looks like you have the same car I do. Do you mod? I only ask so that we can start enabling you...

Vehicle does have Cobb AP Stage 1 91 OTS flash by previous owner as well as 18" Rota MXR wheels. I was considering maybe playing with some plastidip and also possibly adding a front lip, nothing crazy just yet, but I am open to suggestions lol

My only disappointment was that it didn't come with fog lights. My 02 limited came with every option including fog lights and rear spoiler. Why did SOA choose to include fog lights on some 5th gen limiteds and not others?

Mine didn't either, so I bought the kit from Subaru genuine parts and installed it myself. Really simple and probably the best "mod" I've done to the car.

H451SAJ000? Is that the correct part number for the kit? I saw Amazon offers it from quirkparts for $215.15 with free shipping.

I think subarupartsmall has the best price on accessories

Actually its the same price as that one.

Sent from my LG-ls990 using Tapatalk

Edited by Cup_of_Joe

Vehicle does have Cobb AP Stage 1 91 OTS flash by previous owner as well as 18" Rota MXR wheels. I was considering maybe playing with some plastidip and also possibly adding a front lip, nothing crazy just yet, but I am open to suggestions lol

Well I'll start you off easy: the best value physical mod I've done is the Perrin brass shifter bushing for around $25. It is listed as being for the 2015 WRX but it does fit our cars. Some other brands make the same thing too.

So I finally broke down and put a larger rim on the car. I had 245/45R18's on it and I wanted something bigger to fill the wheel well. I did an eibach pro kit to lower the car but it still wasn't enough so I put a 245/35R20 on it. The only problem is I suck with computers and I cant figure out how to post the picture lol. The car looks amazing in my opinion and I could not be happier with how it turned out. So if you can help a noob out and tell me what I need to do to post a pic I would like to show you guys and get your opinion.

So I finally broke down and put a larger rim on the car. I had 245/45R18's on it and I wanted something bigger to fill the wheel well. I did an eibach pro kit to lower the car but it still wasn't enough so I put a 245/35R20 on it. The only problem is I suck with computers and I cant figure out how to post the picture lol. The car looks amazing in my opinion and I could not be happier with how it turned out. So if you can help a noob out and tell me what I need to do to post a pic I would like to show you guys and get your opinion.

One easy way is to load it on photo bucket and paste the link

• 1 month later...

Feel like giving this thread a little action today

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160608/e76585e3e710cc669dcecae28a0a7a00.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160608/9604b5e42cdfee5ffe54e7afc858f2ee.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160608/38e9b729c19159f2b4ab6e92eac61fbc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...