LegacyGT.com

Subaru WRX or Dodge SRT-4

storm

I was just wanting some input on my decision making, I am trying to decide wether I want to purchase the Subaru WRX which I think maybe a faster more comfortable car for me to drive or if I should purchase the Dodge SRT-4, which has bad handling and is allot less expensive.:iam:

if I should purchase the Dodge SRT-4, which has bad handling and is allot less expensive.:iam:

:icon_conf yeah, think you answered your own question. why would you want to get into something that you know ahead of time has bad handeling???

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Get the Legacy GT dude. You know that's why you asked that insane question on THIS particular website. You would never ever regret buying the LGT over the "Neon gone Wrong". Find a used LGT for between 17 and 20 grand and be done with it. You were gonna spend that much anyways it looks like, although to be fair, I guess you could pick up a used SRT-4 for like 12 or 13 thousand. BUY THE LGT!!

Well I regret not getting an STI, but thats a lil more money and a lot more then a turbo charged neon.. Thats all a Neon is.. the same piece of crap car just with a new engine and a turbo on it..

Havent been owned by a Neon yet.. I had a modified srt4 try to get me from a second gear start, with me not even knowing we were racing.. he got about a car length ahead.. and that was it. I pulled up even with him then slowly pulled away... I got up to about 120, was 2 or 3 car lengths ahead and then let off.. Unless an srt4 has a bigger turbo theres no way it can run a 12.9-13.0 second 1/4 mile.. or keep up with a stage 2 Legacy..

Remember if you get the LGT (which you should) you cannot wear pants that are 3 sizes to big and your baseball cap on sideways. Also, you can't end every sentence with Yo.
I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

Remember if you get the LGT (which you should) you cannot wear pants that are 3 sizes to big and your baseball cap on sideways. Also, you can't end every sentence with Yo.

That right Yo. listen to tha man, Yo......(as I pull up my over sized trousers and fill up my NOS bottle).:lol:

If you can afford College, you probably don't need to go.

Oh that poor kid. Why would you mention an SRT-4 on a Subaru website? Just because we don't drive WRXs doesn't mean we won't flame you to death. I wouldn't tell you to buy an LGT if you're considering the two. You will not enjoy the handling. The LGT feels like a boat compared to those two cars.

Archived