LegacyGT.com

How long did u wait until you floor your Lgt?

Well I tried to wait for the 1000 km mark before I put the SI drive on S# mode and floored it...

but I just couldn't resist any long tonight I went to a empty scratch of a road and hit the gas until the needle hit 6000 rpm...

what a rush :eek: before I knew it I was going over 120 km/h

so do you remember the first time you just floor your legacy :wub:

after 70 miles or so.

my Legacy uses no oil and is a strong runner @ 37K miles.

same here. went from roy robinson to costco everett then thought i forgot paperwork and went back to the exit fo RR but found paperwork in the dash. of course some pos beater with his family cut me off on the on ramp trying to get to the interstate so i cut it out early and floored it. must have put 10-15 buslinks on him. i think i was at the top of 3rd when i let off. been beating the crap out the car since.

im just at only at 17k miles though. i THINK i had an turbo outback try keeping up yesterday. didn't happen. saw his car jerking so i think he was driving stick. mine runs pretty strong as well.

How about pulling the e-brake during a power slide? no chance I could f up the AWD right?

:)

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Actual, pedal to the floor? hmmmm... 8 months after I bought it. Once you're "on it" going that last bit to the floor doesn't really seem to make much difference to be honest. I hit the rev limiter more times than I would like. Revs climb so fast! :)

imo...flooring it implied redlining it.

what you described was hitting full boost then letting off.

I went WOT up to 5000 rpms or so, but I didn't redline until I had a few hundred miles. I also varied my rpms and broke her in proper like.

driving like a granny for the first 1000 mile is silly IMO.

The first day, I drove the shit out of it, really hard for about the first month. Went through a couple thousand miles and many tanks of gas just flooring it everywhere.

No breaks, no leaks, no problems what so ever! Perfect machine, perfect break-in. I recommend the normal maintenance schedule and romping on your car when you get it.

Remember: Your car does not love you if you don't drive it hard. Kinda like your wife(or girlfriend), same basic principal.

Take it easy baby, no need for this meanness. We should keep it peaceful, homeboy, Jesus!

mcrae.me/minecraft

facebook.com/mike.mcrae.me

twitter.com/mcraeme

Archived