LegacyGT.com

Best 6 gauges to display with AP V3

TheMonaLisa

Yeah I am not too acquainted yet with the actual values, but I know that both AVCS should be in sync at all times. A couple degrees off at times is OK though (~3-5 degrees). That's my understanding anyway.

On another note, I don't know if you can have multiple 'screens' on your AP (I don't own one). But if you could, I'd set up cylinder roughness for all four cylinders. It's supposed to check if misfires are occurring in a given cylinder. It can be a nice early warning if you have a soon to fail coilpack/spark plug/injector/ or worst ringland/valve clearance issues. In principle, roughness values for all cylinders should be 0 at all times.

From what I gather, when the roughness values gets above ~30 or more for a given cylinder, the CEL lights up on your dash. Hope this helps.

All I have to contribute is that the OEM o2 sensor in the stock location is so far off under boost that I wouldn't even bother watching it.

If I had a V3 it would be different, but I usually watch DAM, knock sum, or IDC.

Self proclaimed PNW Craiglist find of the day Champion, April 2014.

Currently displaying: A/F sense 1 ratio, boost, fine knock learn, ignition timing, AVCS left, AVCS right.

Also whats a normal AVCS reading? Im on the OTS stage 2 map.

I would drop both AVCS parameters in favor of feedback knock and DAM

Archived