LegacyGT.com

Anyone down for a palisades mall underground parking area meet any time soon???

2.5gtbx_44

Its been a while since i've been to a meet and am getting in the mood for another one. Anyone else interested/ willing to do a palisades mall meet in the very near future, preferably before Christmas. How's December 18th or 19th sound. The more the merrier but, it doesnt have to be a huge meet. Several guys that just wanna get together, shoot the shit and maybe get something to eat. If there's any interest I will start a list.

1)2.5gtbx_44

2)bobbys402

anyone else??

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just as a heads up, the 19th the saturday before christmas is one of the busiest shopping days of the year, i work in retail and im willing to bet that getting in and out of that mall that day wont be easy and parking wont be so much fun either.

Guest JessterCPA
just as a heads up, the 19th the saturday before christmas is one of the busiest shopping days of the year, i work in retail and im willing to bet that getting in and out of that mall that day wont be easy and parking wont be so much fun either.

^^ This. December Saturdays at the mall are going to be brutal.

If we do it in january or february we would probably have better luck, the parking garage there is pretty big but during this time of the year it won't be easy to make a designated meeting spot, hell even on a Monday it took me an hour today to find parking at my mall this time of the year sucks.

Very tru, I forgot about that. That mall sux when it is crowded! After the holidays works for me too and for those who can't make it on the weekends we can do it thursday or Friday night if that us better. Should it be before or after new years? Either way works for me.

That's why Amazon.com was born....

This is true lol but this is the 3rd biggest mall on the east coast during christmas its realy busy. And if you wanna do it on a Sunday it'll be even worse because all the people in bergen county go up there since all the malls in bergen aren't open on sundays.

wait till january and maybe we can do a snow drive *drive at your own risk*

This is true lol but this is the 3rd biggest mall on the east coast during christmas its realy busy. And if you wanna do it on a Sunday it'll be even worse because all the people in bergen county go up there since all the malls in bergen aren't open on sundays.

Or they go down to my mall and complain that we dont have everything. dont come here if you dont like it.

Wouldn't necessarily be as 'fun' as throwing it down at the mall, but perhaps someone works/knows someone at a hotel that has a parking garage. In exchange, we eat the hotel restaurant or something.

Perhaps a not-so-messy version of top of the trop.

Archived