LegacyGT.com

I'm running a 50 mile race on Saturday

Naylor

I'm running the PCT 50, out past Alpine (San Diego) Saturday morning. www.pct50.com

this is my first ultra marathon and holy moly i'm nervous! I just thought I would let you all know, in case i die. :)

Well, in case you do, leave me your car on the will ;)

JK!! Good luck!

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

Man, make sure to top up the oil. And make sure the brake pads are at least 50%.

Other than that, a Legacy should make it 50 miles without issues.

Tape up the bumper for that long distance marathon too! Rock chips and all that!!!!

GOOD LUCK!

well, i finished the race. did it in 15 hours. i hurt my ankle at around mile 21, which subsequently destroyed both of my IT bands (tendon that runs along your femur and wraps around your knee). i had to run/walk about 25 miles in some serious pain. the last 15 miles i could barely lift my feet...hardest thing i've ever done in my life, a truly humbling experience.

this morning i can't get out of my bed or walk down the stairs without assistance. :lol:

Dude, hope you used your VFF's....

i love my VFF's. how did you know that i have them? right now i can only run a 5k without my calves cramping. my next race i'm either going to do a 5 or 10k in my VFFs. you can run so much faster in them,

Archived