LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Guest JessterCPA
^ your probably confused because you drive a G35x and hang out in a Legacy forum. Its ok, though, we understand your jealous of our cars. :lol:

You are correct. pwn3d.

I'm so jealous. :lol::lol:

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silver LGT with no spoiler on GSP North this morning around 7:55 at exit 100A. I exited and you kept going.

Holy crap, I got spotted finally! haha

I saw you at the last minute before you hit the ramp, I was exiting at 100B.

Where abouts in brick do you live? I'm off Chambersbridge myself. Surprised I haven't seen your car more often.

I think my dad has spotted your car, he's a mailman in brick, I used to live in Toms River. He told me one time he saw a Legacy on one of his routes.

If you see a short guy with a mustache and glasses, thats him.

-John

Where abouts in brick do you live? I'm off Chambersbridge myself. Surprised I haven't seen your car more often.

I live off of Jack Martin. I work at Ft. Monmouth, so I'm on the parkway every day. I never see GT's. Lot's of plain Legs, but no GT's. It was kinda cool to actually spot one. I guess I don't get out much. LOL

I think my dad has spotted your car, he's a mailman in brick, I used to live in Toms River. He told me one time he saw a Legacy on one of his routes.

-John

I have a 2005 GRP debadged with different bumper. I haven't been spotted yet.

I'll see if he's ever seen you. I'm not sure if he has any routes on Jack Martin. But then again, if you're at work during the day, he'll probably never see you, unless its on a Saturday.

-John

I have a 2005 GRP debadged with different bumper. I haven't been spotted yet.

-John

Ha, your dad just may be my mailman.. I was working on my car this past friday and saw my mailman for the first time, and I think your description fits.. not 100% sure though. Have to remember to take a better look.

I live off of Jack Martin. I work at Ft. Monmouth, so I'm on the parkway every day. I never see GT's. Lot's of plain Legs, but no GT's. It was kinda cool to actually spot one. I guess I don't get out much. LOL

Im usually on the parkway everyday also.. but usually a little bit later. Was an early day for me.

Now thinking about it, I think I have spotted you before, maybe last week at the 91 exit.. I think you took the 2nd exit towards burnt tavern road. Which makes sense if you live around Jack Martin. My gma-in-law lives near the light on 70 on jack martin in that retirement village.

If we're doing Monmouth/Ocean County spots, recently I've got

- ABP LGT Sedan, female driven, gets on GSP @ 114 ~ 7:15 am

- ABP LGT Wagon, often seen same place/time as above

- Spec B cruising around Rt 35 in Holmdel - seen arbitrary times

- and I saw a SpecB on Rt 37 in Tom River - front drivers side fender was primered like recovering from damage.

Any of them ring a bell / members?

What color and year Spec B. I go around there every now and then.

-John

If we're doing Monmouth/Ocean County spots, recently I've got

- ABP LGT Sedan, female driven, gets on GSP @ 114 ~ 7:15 am

- ABP LGT Wagon, often seen same place/time as above

- Spec B cruising around Rt 35 in Holmdel - seen arbitrary times

- and I saw a SpecB on Rt 37 in Tom River - front drivers side fender was primered like recovering from damage.

Any of them ring a bell / members?

What color and year Spec B. I go around there every now and then.

-John

Can't say for sure whether QSM or DGM, but both were definitely gray. I'm new to the LGT world, the first few times I saw the specB in Holmdel I remember it catching my eye, but I didn't really know what I was looking at.

spotted a lgt or spec b not sure i saw it for like 2 seconds cause it was dark and i spotted it late in glen rock on prospect road yesterday the 22nd all i saw was some decals on the drivers side and i couldnt see anything else

Spotted a Red debadged LGT in Brick on Route 70 heading towards Chambersbridge on Friday round 5:15ish. Was directly behind him for a second when they got on the gas and left me in a cloud of exhaust "smoke". Sounded nice though! lol

LOL!!! I missed this post. That is definitely me. I can tell by the exhaust "smoke." I think I have valve stem issue. I thought I had head gasket issue, but no. Its burning up some oil. Not real sure what to do about it at this point except keep putting oil in it!! LOL!!!

LOL!!! I missed this post. That is definitely me. I can tell by the exhaust "smoke." I think I have valve stem issue. I thought I had head gasket issue, but no. Its burning up some oil. Not real sure what to do about it at this point except keep putting oil in it!! LOL!!!

turbo seals?

turbo seals?

Unsure at this point. I had the turbo upgraded last year, Cosworth built internals, and oil catch can (amongst a whole lot of other things). I've read some oil threads and I think I'm going to experiment with a higher weight oil. I'm thinking 5w40 blend.