LegacyGT.com

Full Turbo Back Questions

uk_sub

Afternoon Chaps

Been looking for exhaust manufacturer sites, not having much luck!

Searched for threads on here, but can't seem to find data on full systems, only individual bits and pieces....

Can anyone help with some recommendations / links?... I'm after a nice turbo back system for an 06 Spec B, I really want something a little quieter than my WRXs TurboXS system, something nice and throaty with a little bit of turbo intake / waste gate thrown in....I know it's a very subjective thing, but I'm really just looking for some links / phone numbers so I can research a bit....

Any links / advice would be much appreciated....:cool:

Thanks in advance

Yes, go to youtube and search legacy gt. There are a bunch of different soundclips of different modifications and stages of tune. Worth the listen.

Also, read up on members set ups on the forums. Lots of folks like an aftermarket DP, aftermarket Y-pipe and stock cans for the perfect exhaust sound.

Fletch: How are the stock cans for back pressure, though? Would it throw something like a Cobb stage 2 map outta whack? The setup you mention sounds perfect for me, volume-wise, as I've got an hour-long commute each way, but I would definitely like to throw down Stage 2 power.

Archived