LegacyGT.com

NASA-PDA Racing/HPDE @ NJMP, June 19-21

Paisan

Anyone planning on attending the HPDE event at NJ Motorsports Park June 19-21? Great opportunity to get your car on track and learn to drive at speed or hone your skills if you are an experienced track rat.

I'll be there with my Legacy GT Wagon. Hope to see some fellow Subies out there!

http://www.pdadrivingschool.com/registration.php

-mike

My cousin and his father are going. They will be using a black '06 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S. He invited me to come along one day, so if I can make it I may show up, but not with my car. Looks like it will be a lot of fun.

I was planning to do the one in Sept.

-John

anyone ever do those driving school events there? for $50 that seems crazy good! assuming i would need to get my own helmet first. the drive sucks though. i dont like going over 2hrs unless its AC to gamble. but im thinking i could do that after :)

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

anyone ever do those driving school events there? for $50 that seems crazy good! assuming i would need to get my own helmet first. the drive sucks though. i dont like going over 2hrs unless its AC to gamble. but im thinking i could do that after :)

The $50 drive is the Hyperdrive where you get a 20 min session with an instructor at about 6/10th speed and no passing. You can rent a helmet at the track from them too.

-mike

Archived