LegacyGT.com

**Official** Mid-Atlantic FS and WTB/WTT Thread!

LegacyGTBiggie

Well Folks we asked for it. And the Mods are down with us having this.

So lets set some groud rules... First off. Any rules of the main classified section apply.

1 - Keep posts to just what you are selling/trading/wanted to buy.

2 - Post the location of the good/you so people know how local it is.

3 - Post the link to the FS/WTB thead in Member Classified - see the next post (which is also in the FS rules at the top of each sub-forum)

4 - Limit sale/trade request to one post.

Edited by SBT
Cleaned-up

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

General Member Classified Forum practices and principles:

1. Post a reasonable price. We are not eBay so "make an offer" is not acceptable. Reasonable price means that you have done some research and identified a price-point that will actually sell.

2. Listing requirements. Per our site rules, member-sellers are required to retain all original post materials, e.g., listing information, photos, price(s), etc., if/when the item is no longer available for sale. This "No Editing Out" of for sale information requirement protects both the buyer and seller and gives other members a feel for the market value of their items.

• Note to all sellers: Selling in Member Classifieds are for items that are not for profit. If you want to make a profit selling items on this site, please become a vendor, or find another outlet for your items
  • This also means that Vendors must post their items in the Vendor Classified Forum unless a special exception has been made

3. Post items that are ready to sell. Otherwise, please make sure you let potential buyers know that there may be a delay in shipping.

• Note to buyers: If you do use PayPal, you have a limit of 45 days from the original date of purchase for any disputes. 60 days from the original date of purchase if paid by a Visa or MasterCard with your bank

4. Disputes. If there is a dispute between a buyer or seller, the moderators cannot make the seller or buyer give you your money back. Remember, buy or sell at your own risk.

• Note: Any member who is a poor seller/buyer and is unwilling to resolve any issues will be placed on a time out or banned depending on the severity of the offense. This will not be a unilateral decision, but will be based on an assessment of the situation by the moderators

5. Use i-Trader. i-Trader enables other members to review transactions between a potential seller and other members and then determine if they want to do business with that seller.

• For those members who have had a good experience, then post a POSITIVE rating

• If there was an issue and it was resolved, please post a POSITIVE (because it was resolved) or a NEUTRAL rating

• If you have a bad experience with a member, and are unable to resolve the issue, then post a NEGATIVE rating and a short note describing the issue

In all cases, remember that you need to work it out, do not just immediately post a negative rating.

6. Setting up your For Sale Thread - How to Examples

To create a For Sale listing, first create a title that indicates where the item is located and what is contained in the thread. Use this example:

Title: FS (MD): AVO BOV and TMIC, Perrin DP

Then create the thread itself. Use this example:

For Sale:

1. AVO BOV - used, 5000 miles. $150 (OBO)
  2. AVO TMIC - used 15000 miles. $400 firm
  3. Perrin Catted DP - used 15000 miles $375 firm

I only accept PayPal and U.S. Postal Money Orders. All items plus shipping and PayPal 3% fee. Post here or PM me if you're interested.

7. Sold Items. Browsing through sometimes pages of a member classified thread, where many members have asked whether the item is sold or not, is both frustrating and burns up bandwidth which is expensive. In this example the previous Perrin DP sold, so now the listing looks like:

For Sale:

1. AVO BOV - used, 5000 miles. $150 (OBO)
  2. AVO TMIC - used 15000 miles. $400 firm
  3. Perrin Catted DP - used 15000 miles $375 firm - SOLD (< note bolding, increased font size, and italics)

I only accept PayPal and U.S. Postal Money Orders. All items plus shipping and PayPal 3% fee. Post here or PM me if you're interested.

• Note: Once all items are sold, make your last thread post that all items are sold
  • Please notify a moderator and we will close the thread so it will not clog up the forum

8. It's perfectly fine to link to other sites/items, as long as:

1. You're not selling them as a vendor and;
  2. The linked site allows linking (so members don't end up at dead links)

9. For any issues, problems, questions or help. Please PM me or notify a moderator and we will be happy to assist you. Please keep in mind, we cannot watch every thread on the forums so we rely on our members to help out if they see something that isn't right.

Thanks for keeping the forums running smoothly!

SBT

If I can get some STI 'Pink' JDM Spec B wagon or even JDM GT wagon springs, I'd likely sell my GT Wagon-specific Swift performance springs. They're a great combo with the Bilstein struts/shocks, just a bit too low for towing.

And I've stickied this thread. Let's keep it crisp and clean the way LGTB has framed it up

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

WTS:

Megan Racing Catback Exhaust Quad Tip:$350 Local Pickup OBO

Megan Racing Downpipe w/ Magnaflow Cat Welded on: $150 Local Pickup OBO

TurboXS Hybrid BOV: $120 Local Pickup OBO

Thats it for now, doing first to locals before I post in general.

WTS:

Interested in the catback, have any pics? Does it have a resonator? Any idea how far tucked-in the tips would sit on a wagon?

If I can get some STI 'Pink' JDM Spec B wagon or even JDM GT wagon springs, I'd likely sell my GT Wagon-specific Swift performance springs. They're a great combo with the Bilstein struts/shocks, just a bit too low for towing.

And I've stickied this thread. Let's keep it crisp and clean the way LGTB has framed it up

What do you want forth kit?

Ill throw in my 70k OE gt suspension

WTS:

Will the BOV fit the LGT?

Looking to sell:

Blitz BOV: 110 OBO shipped LGT fitment. All you need is a gasket and something to plug the recirc line

JDM Bilsteins (Blown): 200 OBO picked up. Willing to drive 50 miles to meet up.

Located in Laurel MD

Pics will be up soon.

also GI on AVO Inlet and SPT Intake pm me if you want one of them.

FS: Practically brand new R-REV carbon fiber scoop extension.

Fits on over the stock scoop. Was on car for 4 days, like new condition. $125 shipped/papalled. Located in Charlottesville, VA.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7038/after01o.jpg

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/6602/after04.jpg

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/6470/after05.jpg

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/5687/after06.jpg

Car: 1997 GT Wagon

NEED ASAP

Relocating the AC/Heat controls to the previous ashtray/lighter position in the lower console. However the wires harness is too short.

I NEED MORE WIRE; so if someone has a junker they are parting out, and don't mind pulling the dash apart and cutting off as much of the wire harness they have, I can splice it in to mine.

-no, I don't want to use just any wire...I want it to be the same

-I bet that the wires are very similar on many, many years of subies, so just tell me what you got...I can compare.

-the faster I get, the more I pay!!!!!!

-yes, I will be checking the junk yard.

-no, I have not check the vendors or other online stores...they'll take too long to order (if they even have one).

My dash is all apart, and I hate driving around looking like shet, so ASAP.....PLEASE.

IMG_17357crop.thumb.jpg.408fd100761e6c4953870c92707bec8e.jpg

Edited by TheWeatherWarrior

get a similar gauge copper wire and use butt splices or even solder them. Why do you need the same wires?

I'll be splicing them...yes, with good solder joints (I never do wires without solder). The idea is that I only have to splice once (per wire) if the harness (with the plastic plug-in) is obtained. otherwise I have to splice twice (per wire). More splices means more potential for failure in the future.

I want them to be same because I'm just a---- retentive that way...LOL.:lol:

Edited by TheWeatherWarrior

Meh. pointless. Wire is wire more or less. Yes a thicker gauge will have a greater loss over distance... and a thinner wont be able to carry as many volts/amps without metling.

But as I said. Similar wire size. and connect them well. use dialectric grease even to help contact.