LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotted a silver LGT with black grill and exhaust today at 4:25pm on RT 210 in Stony Point NY. You were headed towards the Palisades Parkway. Anyone?

Spotted a silver LGT with black grill and exhaust today at 4:25pm on RT 210 in Stony Point NY. You were headed towards the Palisades Parkway. Anyone?

Wasnt me but u live in Stoney Point? Got some friends up there i always meet up with to go skiing.

Three LGT's saturday night 9/27

Black LGT WAGON. drop, rims, exhaust.. older asian guy with wife? in the car. I gave you a thumbs up but you were completely confused as to why i was giving you a thumbs up.. Around 8pm in Edgewater, River Rd by the movie theater.

Black 08 LGT. HID's and catback exhaust. On Palisades Interstate Parkway by the Closter exit.. my friends were hanging out the window waving and giving you thumbs up. You shook your head and stared us down... whY?!??! it was a friendly wave..

then an 05 LGT Silver, i think its called Konig Unknown? rims.. the ones with the black and chrome. eyelids, and some other stuff. i took pics so i'll post them up later. inside the parking deck in the Palisades Mall in Nyack.

We weren't too far from each other hahaha.

i live in englewood cliffs, work in fort lee, and hang out in edgewater or palisades mall every weekend.. im usually all over 9w, pip, river rd, and turnpike.

speaking of which, i saw like 10 sti's today. i got a thumbs up from 8/10. actually one of them was a red gc wagon with a turbo swapped into it. i get more looks from other subaru owners than actual lgt guys...

i live in englewood cliffs, work in fort lee, and hang out in edgewater or palisades mall every weekend.. im usually all over 9w, pip, river rd, and turnpike.

speaking of which, i saw like 10 sti's today. i got a thumbs up from 8/10. actually one of them was a red gc wagon with a turbo swapped into it. i get more looks from other subaru owners than actual lgt guys...

I have seen you once near the bridge but that's about the only time I saw you.

Maybe I should move my heavy ass and start driving the car after work instead of just going to the gym and heading straight home.....LOL

i see a dark grey spec b with exhaust on 35 headed towards yorktown all the time 6pm-ish i have the 08 lgt with the decal upper right front windsheild or debaged with the nasty dent on back bumper ... just wanted to say hello

This fits my discription, commute and time, but I haven't taken this route in a few months.