LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Thursday on Shelburne Rd. in VT, saw a red Legacy (GT?) sedan turning into Magic Hat brewery @2pm.

later, saw another red LGT sedan on Shelburne Rd. @ 5pm. this one w/ tints in the McDonalds parking lot.

QSM Spec B, debadged with CT plates on I90 in Mass last night between 9-10pm, immediately followed by a white G35.

I would have tried to catch up but eh coach bus driver said the bus won't go faster than 70.....

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Guest Gitster
you have a big scrape on your bumper/fender?

you have 05 headlights?

Yeah that was me, no I have blacked out 07 Headlights and dark tints.

Was the scrape on the drivers side rear ??? :lol:

It just needs a detailing. :spin:

i saw an ABP LGT sedan today around 10:15 off of Jefferson Blvd in Warwick, RI . i was in the brown Dodge Sprinter going the opposite direction, i waved but dont think you saw.

I see a whole bunch of brown trucks, Sprinters including off Jefferson Blvd pretty much every day :lol: Boy, do some of them stink :lol::lol::lol:

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Guest Gitster
yeah, that's where the scrape was.

I didn't notice the tints, though. And your car was parked with somebody sitting in the passenger seat .. was that you?

Nah doesnt sound like me then :lol::lol:

The only time I was parked was when I was sitting at my friends apartment on Thorndike. I ran up and down Comm Ave and Harvard several times during the weekend but didnt stop and park anywhere besides where I stayed :spin: Very though ....... :lol:

Around/Off Jefferson Blvd in Warwick RI I saw:

- ABP LGT wagon parked almost daily at whatever business is behind D'Angelos - I waved few times but no response; the owner drives from somewhere around East Greenwich - we drove up I95 once starting from merge of Rt 4 N and I95 N side by side;

- GRP LGT Sedan parked almost daily at Brooks administrative building, never saw the driver;

- 2008 2.5i ABP Legacy sedan few times across from Zebra building of Plan way - waved and driver waved back;

- RBP LGT Wagon parked at some office building towards northern end of Jefferson,car looks stock; again never saw the driver.

Around/Off Jefferson Blvd in Warwick RI I saw:

- ABP LGT wagon parked almost daily at whatever business is behind D'Angelos - I waved few times but no response; the owner drives from somewhere around East Greenwich - we drove up I95 once starting from merge of Rt 4 N and I95 N side by side;

- GRP LGT Sedan parked almost daily at Brooks administrative building, never saw the driver;

- RBP LGT Wagon parked at some office building towards northern end of Jefferson,car looks stock; again never saw the driver.

Ive posted both the ABP wagon and the RBP wagon on here before...but no response. :( Ive never seen the GRP sedan before. :spin:

And of course...I see your car almost everyday.

Ive posted both the ABP wagon and the RBP wagon on here before...but no response. I Ive never seen the GRP sedan before.:spin:

And of course...I see your car almost everyday.

I guess the owners of those two wagons are older guys - I mean even older that I am :lol:, it didn't look like they are on this board - no waves, no responses, no mods :lol:

I believe that sedan has a trunk spoiler but not really sure - never had a chance to slow down and take a longer look - one can get rear-ended easily at that curve :lol:

I expect to have those Dunlops mounted on MB wheels in a week or so on my car, we'll see how good they look. :)

GRP LGT Sedan (identical to mine - but stock) parked in front of Pig's Eye last night for the halloween party. i parked in the lot accross the street. Also a dark blue (NBP?) sedan parked in the lot, see it before too, so maybe works downtown Hartford?
It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

silver 04ish wrx wagon tinted in sandwich passed you about 4 times in the last 2 days waved but couldent see if ya waved back haha...

i see sti's all the time and exchange waves but idk who ya are...are you a member? im silver lgt wgn black rims and fmic