LegacyGT.com

Change Date and 12/24 hour clock on Navigation system??!

Coupon

Hey ya'll, Im new here so hey. I bought a '07 spec.B about a month ago, and I haven't been able to figure out how to change the date at all, or how to change the clock on my guages from 24 hour time to 12 hour! I searched all over for how to do this and found nothing. Anyone know??

even when i changed the nav to 12 hour mode through the setup menu on the nav the clock on the gauge cluster always showed 24 hour time anyway.

i could never figure out how to get that clock to be 12 hour when the nav and lcd show the correct 12 hour time.

There's a supplemental manual which tells you how to use the sceen to control the maintenance reminders, keyless entry settings, calender, caclulator, etc. It's only like 8 pages long. When I have access to my car, I'll tell you what page it's on.

I know how do it on the navi, but not on my guages.

Also, my date is a day ahead. Can't figure out how to change that, either.

I might call the dealership tomorrow and see if they can tell me.

my lcd clock has the proer time and date. it just doesnt change the gauge cluster to be 12 hour time.

im thinking maybe the guage only has 24 hour time

I agree. I can't figure out how to change the guage cluster to 12-hour time. Oh well.

I know how do it on the navi, but not on my guages.

Also, my date is a day ahead. Can't figure out how to change that, either.

I might call the dealership tomorrow and see if they can tell me.

ok, I got a chance to check my manual. I'm gonna apologize to you. The part that I thought was about setting the date/time was about setting a reminder in the calendar.

I can't remember how I set my date or time. And since I keep my clocks on 24 hour anyway, I never noticed that the cluster didn't change.

Archived