LegacyGT.com

Double DIN Bezel/Dash Kit

Yo Han

Howdy fellas!

Been looking around for an indash solution for a Double DIN to replace the factory radio. Found this one surfing around but I can't find anyone what sells it.

Does anyone know where I can get this double DIN dash kit in silver just as the one in the link above to replace the factory stereo?

Thanx!

Yo Han

Legacy.Video-Nav.jpg.1176655b0573e625311252e2deb82a93.jpg

That looks like the AVO bezel. I saw one for sale on the member classifieds. I think that they are fairly expensive from AVO as well. The member stated that he wasn't able to get it to work with the dual zone HVAC.

the other option is the double DIN to repalce the pocket, which is really the only thing i have seen people do.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Your search will yield two options for double din HU's in our car. One, will be a picture of my install in the cubby. Another will be similar to the picture you posted. Member Daswrx did an uber custom install in the factory radio location. Don't get your hopes up, most likely if you're aking questions here, you don't have the skill to do it, nor do you know anyone. I certainly didn't:lol: .

Or you can go the single din in the cubby route with a flip up screen. And finally, there's the JL cleensweep option that retains the stock HU, but allows for aftermarket amps, sources, and speakers.

Good luck.

ignore him, he'll go away.

Archived