LegacyGT.com

Pro-tuning Services-VA/MD

GotTurboWut

Cobb AP V1. In short, too afraid to flash and log myself so I'll pay the dinero to have someone do it. I checked out the following websites/tuners:

FastWrx

DPS

IAG

Agile Auto-little to far for my taste

Any others I should be aware of? Any recommendations? Thanks

NW VA here (Winchester)

TurboXS. None better than Jermaine.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Before you decide on a tuner, call all the places mentioned and see who gives you the best price. I think DPS Tuning is going to give you the best price, less dyno tuning. Andrewtech/Turbo_XS and Mach V will be close in price range and quality of tune.

IAG is way out in Westminster, but people from farther places travel to go to em. Again, call for pricing.

Agile is also a pretty damn awesome place. I think they are equidistant with IAG in terms of how far you would have to travel for a tune. Again, call for pricing.

Do NOT make your decision based on the cheapest price. Go by results.

There are plenty of good tuners, you just need to find the one you get the best vibe from. Personally, I wouldn't trust anyone but Jermaine at TurboXS.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Our prices are not necessarily the cheapest, but you get a lot of security and added service.

$499 For Pro-Tuning by Jorge (RiftsWRX on Nasioc) internationally renowned tuner, flown in exclusively to tune for our sessions.

We do require a $99 Pre-Dyno Inspection to insure your car is safe to be tuned. It includes a compression test, boost leak test, check or change of spark plugs, labor for an oil change and a general inspection over the rest of the vehicle.

There are a lot of great tuners in the area, do some research! Read vendor reviews here and on Nasioc. Call or visit companies that interest you and see if you feel that your goals align with what they do.

If you have any questions, feel free to call us. Currently, we are booked out for tuning until our July 23-24th session.

Good luck!

-Greg

410-840-3555

Archived