LegacyGT.com

Looking for a better forum for my situation...

I live in Japan, I do not speak Japanese... and my car, 2006 Subaru Legacy 3.0R Spec B, does not exist in America...

So, what would be the best English forum I could use?

I want to find more parts for this car, and also I would like to know if I can do things like put a full exhaust or an intake on my 3.0R and not kill it...

I remember my 98 2.5RS could run an intake all day, but my 04 WRX was not happy about the intake lol so I don't know where this 3.0R falls on that scale.

Any help is appreciated.

I live in Japan, I do not speak Japanese... and my car, 2006 Subaru Legacy 3.0R Spec B, does not exist in America...

So, what would be the best English forum I could use?

I want to find more parts for this car, and also I would like to know if I can do things like put a full exhaust or an intake on my 3.0R and not kill it...

I remember my 98 2.5RS could run an intake all day, but my 04 WRX was not happy about the intake lol so I don't know where this 3.0R falls on that scale.

Any help is appreciated.

http://forum.liberty.asn.au/index.php?sid=d1290c9d110b6100c0e32332bdb5a65f

I've heard that headers, intake, and proper tune can get like 40+ hp on the H6's. not sure how true that is.

I'll bet that's fake news...oh wrong forum for that...

40hp is not bad. I think XTR tuning tunes those cars. I think theres' a post in the Tuning Forum about XRT

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Another good one, most Subaru's in NZ are jap imports so any info will be directly relevant to your car. Aussie ones are mostly the same but can have some slight differences.

http://www.clubsub.org.nz

2000 Legacy B4 RSK - SOLD

2006 Legacy BP5 GT Spec B wagon - Garage Thread

2011 VW T5 van 2.0L of turbo diesel awesomeness

My Spec B is actually automatic. Which threw me off at first. But all my research so far, checking vin and what not, lead a me to believe this is a true 3.0R Spec B and they did come with a 5EAT sometimes.

The other nice thing is that my leggy is decked out.

GPS, back up camera, McIntosh sound system, heated leather seats, heated windshield, etc etc etc.

Basically every single factory upgrade you could get. So that's nice lol

After some research on the Aussie forum I have decided this car is going to be nothing but a daily.

The H6 just requires too much, and it's too expensive for the little gains you get and risk you take.

She's getting a full sound system upgrade, and maybe, big maybe, a nice set of wheels if I find them cheap and regular oil changes lol

Going to pick up another 97-98 STi, and enjoy the GC8 life, or I might switch into Nissans and pick up a 70s Datsun.

No plans yet.

Archived