LegacyGT.com

I'm looking to get a decent tune on my 09 2.5i. I live in the Pittsburgh area, and would like some recommendations on who to ask. I know it won't make it a racecar, but I would really like better throttle response and my revs stay up way too long between gears. I'm not auto-xing my car or taking it down the strip, its just my dd, but I want it to be a little bit more fun and lively.

I looked all through the n/a threads and nothing really was said that I saw, so I figured I would ask.

You'll need a laptop and a Tactrix 2.0 cable.

http://www.romraider.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=8&sid=944d8463374e7b8c6e58ff0df189fa82

Basically you use software called EcuFlash to download the stock file from your car. you post it on the forums (look at other definition requests for examples) to ask someone to create a definition for you. Your tuner should be able to do all this as well.

this link is a good read too, especially if you want to e-tune(don't pay attention to the vag-com cable stuff, our 08+ cars require the $200 tactrix cable.. yay for us)

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/complete-beginners-guide-e-tuning-vendor-and-vag-com-cable-158118.html

'08 Legacy 2.5i - hybrid intake - delta 1000 - E85 - magnaflow exhaust

I was able to get tuned at EFI Logics. 09 M/T, EZ1D302A ECU code. The only one missing from RomRaider's supported ECU list.

If you're looking for a tune for throttle response, I thought there was some device people installed that does that for a lot cheaper. Tunes are around $500.

I was able to get tuned at EFI Logics. 09 M/T, EZ1D302A ECU code. The only one missing from RomRaider's supported ECU list.

If you're looking for a tune for throttle response, I thought there was some device people installed that does that for a lot cheaper. Tunes are around $500.

So wait you got yours tuned and you have the same transand year and you were able to get yours tuned even though romraiders didn't have a deff for our cars? Please tell me more

I don't know how you could be tuned without a definition available..

The smart guys on the romraider forums can most likely create one though.

Tunes aren't 500 bucks, you can get an e-tune for under 200 and a dyno tune(not really necessary) for under 400.

'08 Legacy 2.5i - hybrid intake - delta 1000 - E85 - magnaflow exhaust

Archived