LegacyGT.com

CXRacing CBE

Max Capacity

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/15-off-cxracing-product-143785.html

Found this thread, thought it would be more useful here. I know it's to late for the 15%coupon. But the price looks good.

Any one have one of these ?

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

How is the sound m sprank ?

Welcome to the forum. There are many pages of reviews, some by me, n numerous threads about the XO2/CXLighting/GMS CBE.

Not my fav. But great for the money. I am getting a little old and cranky about the sound of exhausts though. The "Starsky and Hutch" sound is not appealing the way it used to be.

Thanks for the welcome. I understand you completely. I am just looking for a quiet deep exhaust for my wifes LGT. We already have two loud cars so the LGT needs tone but not loud. She just wants the boxer noise to come out a bit.

I think I am leaning towards slapping on prodrive axlebacks. They are quiet with that stock piping.

they are all the same exhaust made from the same factory, made with 202 stainless with metal flange just get the cheapest one it's the same.

if you are in CA, AZ, TX and don't go snow boarding 202 stainless will be just fine.

anyone from a state that snow 3-4 month a year (good luck that exhaust will only last one winter)

• 1 year later...

I have a Cxracing cbe, I did put some hightemp paint on it to reduce the rust since I live in Qc, Can. Glad I did it because the wields between cans and tips started to rust after 1 winter (only place i didn't paint...) but the pipes look fine.

Its a cheap alternative for a bolt-on cbe. Since im putting my stock cans back on (too loud for me while cruising) it suits me fine for the price.

Archived